Next Manager | Vital Football

Next Manager

Who would you like to see become the next Forest manager?

• Total voters
Would quite like Karanka back, would help with the settling in 'getting to know the players' phase, but that simply won't happen.

I've voted for Jokanovic, because he's succeeded in the championship twice & his football isn't unpleasant to see.

Wouldn't be against Warnock or Allardyce for promotion purposes, but not sure it would be enjoyable.

I wouldn't mind young Cloughie. But I'd have to forgive him for saying 'he'd swap all his Forest goals for a Derby goal' before we hammered them 5-2, the sneaky kick he had at Billy and signing for Liverpool.

Jokanovik would be good but does not come without risk; he would want a large amount of money in the transfer kitty.

I think Karanka has burnt his bridges with Maranakis

Allardyce would want a huge wage, probably more than we would be willing to pay.

Garcia; I presume that this refers to Oscar and not Javi, because there is no way on Earth that Javi will leave Watford to come here - Oscar has done OK at Olympiakos after a slow start, could be a good fit.

Forget McCarthy and Warnock

The only way I would like to see Davies back at the City Ground would be to see him executed as part of the pre match entertainment - a firing squad would be good so long as it is not Grabben and Murphy doing the firing.

Keane is surely part of the current problem

Nigel has had enough chances to come here, fuck him!

Rowett, No

Stam is at Feyenoord; could anyone seriously see him leaving them to come to us?

Hughes would want serious money to manage us; more than we would pay.

I wouldnt be prepared to take a chance on the Cowley brothers or their agricultural brand of football.

Wagner is out of work; ticks all of the right boxes

Alex Neil wont be at Preston much longer; he would be a good fit but it looks like he is off elsewhere - I have been told he is off to Celtic - believe that when I see it.

Slavan Bilic is still out of work, could we tempt him?

Dominico Tedesco did great with Schalke in his first season; never recovered from being destroyed by Manchester City.

Whoever it is, it has to be someone from outside the list of tired has been's or the next great English manager from Division One or Two, who would end up totally overawed by the job in front of him.

Would like Bilic. No chance though.

sport-graphics-2007_712101a.jpg

Wagner is the only obvious choice.

Problem we have is that whoever we go for pretty much needs to be someone that West Brom or Fulham don't want

Get him in. Would give a better presser than Holloway, which is the only thing Holloway is good at and I've seen some people advocating for him.

A post match Gene Wilder interview in the following style would be tremendous.

Comic genius; just like the double act we have running things at the moment