Next Forest Manager | Page 3 | Vital Football

Next Forest Manager

I’d just like to see put the face to the bike merchant and actually see if your as obnoxious in reality , I presume you are
*You're

Ok, so what would we talk about?

Are you offering to bring me a twix at half time or something?

We are in territory that I'm not quite used to on this forum, but as an alter ego whose M.O is to insult just about everybody maybe that's the way it goes.

I was thinking DF, but now I'm looking at a slightly more vocal incarnation of bluestone. He had a disturbing obsession with meeting me as well

If he wasn’t dead I’d give Peter Grant a chance.

he probably wouldn’t take it but Frank Clark is still around & given the length of time our managers get, his age really isn’t an issue.

Given his record at the City Ground Ian Holloway would be challenging the KING for unbeaten home records, plus it might actually make pre & post match interviews interesting.

We seem to be the only people prepared to employ him so the KING could always return but he’s just got too much baggage & I think he’d fight with our owner which might well see him, brutally & totally accidentally cutting off his own head whilst combing his hair.

There’s always Eddie Howe of course.

Not Boring Nigel Pearson or NLN though please FFS

We could always go to the other end of the scale from what we've had to put up with over the last year and bring KING Kev in.

Paul Cook is the drummer from the sex pistols

the manager Paul Cook is a scouser so should be out on general principle
I'd go for the drummer myself. although if we are going for a punk era drummer I'd pick the old "Woking whacker" Rick Buckler personally.

When Chris Wilder was in the 3rd tier I recommend him.
He since took a few of our unwanted players and got promoted.

Now, Eddie Howe. What he has done is amazing.
And I pointed out at the time that he would have failed here under Fawaz, which he (and anyone else) would have done

I don’t understand this view that Nigel Pearson is suddenly a proven manager? He managed to get Leicester up eventually, fine but has done nothing else of note, other continuously be a total bellend and completely unstable - might as well get Billy back if we go down that route.

Don’t forget how dreadful Pearson was with Derby and managed to somehow fall out with the Watford board when he nearly steered them clear.

I wouldn’t be against Hughton - he’s not the same as Pearson at all, both in quality of CV and personality. Hughton has won promotion with two different championship clubs, one of which had no right to go up and whom he kept there for years to come and continue to enjoy top flight football.

He kept Norwich up against all odds and above it all, isn’t a complete tosser.

Failing Hughton, I’d honestly see if we can grab Warnock - getting to a point where I wonder if he’s just meant to be the one to take us up.

For me Warnock

Have wanted him at the club for years

Don't care about what they say about his style

I've seen some of the clubs he has managed play attacking pressing football

And if route one gets us out of this division then so be it

He has always wanted to manage the club too

He would have got us promoted IHMO

Then Haughton

Then Howe if we could get him

Bournemouth were on the edge of extinction, Howe got them from there to the prem and kept them there 5 years quite incredible. His type of football is pleasing on the eye, doubt he'd come to the championship he will wait on a half decent prem job. I'd go hughton always seems to get the job done.