• Start date
R

Removed at own request

Bournemouth away
Swansea Away - FA Cup
Chelsea Away
Stoke Away
City Home

These next 5 games will define our season, will we see a Spurs turn up and motivated to win the FA cup make sure we are in the CL next season, or the Spurs who will sulk and stumble over the line whilst he players look to move?

Can't see any of them sulking, but this run of games won't be easy either.

We're more than capable of getting our heads right and playing well.

The time we play city they may have already won the league so hopefully they have their foot off the gas. I doubt it but we will see.

I expect 4 from 5 wins. Chelsea are a mess and conte wants out but he wants to be sacked for the pay off.

I can see Bournemouth suffering from our players anger at being out of the CL.

80deg16minW - 8/3/2018 12:28

I can see Bournemouth suffering from our players anger at being out of the CL.

Kane will take his frustration out on this lot.

Last 5 games between us they havent won and on 3 of those occasions we have smashed them.

5 matches, 15 points.

Bournemouth - slap them and move on
Swansea - a much improved Swansea, no matter, slap them and move on
Chelsea - time to win at their house and ensure they don't get CL ball...good times, slap them and move on
Stoke - we lose this I will join BC, slap them and move on
City - Good challenge for our defense. If we can absorb their attack, we will win. Slap the **** out of them and make a statement.

Love the optimism US. Hope you and 80 prove me wrong and turn my draw predictions into wins .
RD ( I think it was him ) was going on about Happy Slappers , you ain't one of them are you ? Ha ha :14:

Walthamstow wanderer - 8/3/2018 22:04

Love the optimism US. Hope you and 80 prove me wrong and turn my draw predictions into wins .
RD ( I think it was him ) was going on about Happy Slappers , you ain't one of them are you ? Ha ha :14:

LOL

Hey we have the team that can do it, no doubt about it.

USAFSPURS - 8/3/2018 22:08

Walthamstow wanderer - 8/3/2018 22:04

LOL

Hey we have the team that can do it, no doubt about it.

No doubt about it and that's the maddening thing, they have the ability to win something but always bottle it.

USAFSPURS - 8/3/2018 15:02

5 matches, 15 points.

Chelsea - time to win at their house and ensure they don't get CL ball...good times, slap them and move on
City - Good challenge for our defense. If we can absorb their attack, we will win. Slap the **** out of them and make a statement.

They've won the PL and we can only hope to finish in the top 4, that's one hell of a statement right there.

Pollo - 9/3/2018 08:47

USAFSPURS - 8/3/2018 15:02

5 matches, 15 points.

They've won the PL and we can only hope to finish in the top 4, that's one hell of a statement right there.

Good for them...all they have proven is that you can in fact buy a championship.... :1:

I want to be part of something bigger and better. We are building slow, developing young players, have some of the best facilities in the world, and soon will have the best stadium.

The future is bright!!