Next 4 games. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Next 4 games.

Burn was making his first appearance since July and was thrown into a three man defence mid match. You can’t base his performance on Saturday as a benchmark for him going forward. He’s still the best defender at the club and most importantly he’s a leader.

I'm not saying Burn has suddenly turned into a bad player but 3 at the back is something i think would be very bad for us so if we have to pick 2 centre halves I'd go with the 2 currently playing. As i think Dunkley and Kipre have done pretty well overall while Burn is clearly rusty and will be gone soon. I'd only use Burn if one of them gets injured or suffers a major loss of form.

agree with you king burn looked very rusty and made a few mistakes saturday
personally i wouldnt entertain him and i would send him brighton now

Kipre and Dunkley are our centre halves for this season. Burn will be gone in January so we need to stay with them, apart from injury or suspension, to continue to bed them in. Burn should only be used in an emergency, he has decided to move on and that's fine but we need to give game time to the two players who are tasked with the job when he is gone.

Every game hinges on moments if`s and but`s , if Grigg would of scored v Swansea that would of been 3 points but he didn`t then we get thumped at Preston .
We all know you just never no and like it has been said it is who turns up on the day,
I just hope we don`t get all defensive because we let in 4 goals ..
Your only as good as your last game so at the minute we are shite
Anyone giving Burn stick after 30 minutes football in months after the way he played last season give your head a wobble ..

Burn was miles off the pace and that was an error in judgement by everyone involved in his selection. His first attempt to tackle he did the splits and face planted the floor. Thought he might of injured himself with that very unconventional attempt to tackle.

He was heavy footed and slower than a tank. Hopefully he isn't thrown in again until fit. He had no chance trying to do Kipre's job of playing left centre back and fullback on the counter to cover Robinson. Even though we had 3 at the back at that time, he was brought back to the bench far too early.