Newport County AFC v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup 5th Round Saturday 16th February 2019 KO :- 5.30pm | Page 14 | Vital Football

Newport County AFC v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup 5th Round Saturday 16th February 2019 KO :- 5.30pm

You get the idea that City have not moved out of second unless needed and that was the case with Newport daring to score a goal, City's first conceded in the FA Cup

Professional, focused, the City players stuck to their task, did not show complacency and got the job done.

Well done Newport, fantastic effort..... But sort your pitch out, you will never get anywhere with the amount of churn it suffers.

The one sided bias in the commentary got wearing. Hartson lost me when he said David Silva 'cheats' but failed to clarify what he meant. Twat.

Professional, focused, the City players stuck to their task, did not show complacency and got the job done.

Well done Newport, fantastic effort..... But sort your pitch out, you will never get anywhere with the amount of churn it suffers.

The one sided bias in the commentary got wearing. Hartson lost me when he said David Silva 'cheats' but failed to clarify what he meant. Twat.
I don’t think they have any control over the state of the pitch as they have to share it with rugby.