Newport County AFC v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup 5th Round Saturday 16th February 2019 KO :- 5.30pm | Page 16 | Vital Football

Newport County AFC v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup 5th Round Saturday 16th February 2019 KO :- 5.30pm

I would have liked him to have clarified that comment because as we know DS21 is class, he does not dive, fouls as much as other players hardly picks up a yellow, yet is labelled a cheat - shame on John Hartson

He should have clarified that he meant - it was early on as we defended, and DS21 stayed just opposition side of their attacking midfield. I thought I understood him to mean 'clever' due his positioning, but unless you know DS21 you wouldn't naturally know that.

He took cheap shots all evening. Sane was given offside when the replay showing him a good yard onside and all he could offer was "well he should be onside in that position" rather than criticise the officials

He should have clarified that he meant - it was early on as we defended, and DS21 stayed just opposition side of their attacking midfield. I thought I understood him to mean 'clever' due his positioning, but unless you know DS21 you wouldn't naturally know that.

He took cheap shots all evening. Sane was given offside when the replay showing him a good yard onside and all he could offer was "well he should be onside in that position" rather than criticise the officials
Suffice to say, he was, and is, a knob.

A good result for everyone,City went through to the next round and Newport can hold their head up high as they didn't get battered 0-9 and they have made some extra income from the cup run
I'm suspecting that they deliberately left the pitch in the worst state possible to give them advantage over players who are more upitchs the silky smooth pitches that Premier League clubs have,that's what I would do anyhow :clap: