Newport County (a): Ticket Information | Page 3 | Vital Football

Newport County (a): Ticket Information

Have the Club forgotten about this?! Any update?
Probably no point - it is unlikely there will be many more sales now that the title is safely in the bag. The last month or three have been really expensive for away games.

Not too far geographically for me but from Lincoln this one is hell of a trek when you consider having been all the way to Carlisle only a few days ago so coupled with it being a game which is not as important to us as it otherwise might have been I think sales may have topped out already. Still 700 for for South Wales is still impressive

Looks like this is no longer a 'sticky' thread.

I really would love to see us crack the 1,000 barrier one last time this season!

Newport Fan on the Exile site unimpressed with the Imps tickets sales. I think it would be different story if we had anything to play for :

It's great that we get to play massive teams like Atletico Lincoln with their 780 fans.

That's a bit naughty of them. I suspect a few exiles was hoping to pick up tickets at Rodney parade but now it will be to late for them to arrange to visit SB. Unless Alan Long can take any pre-bought tickets down in his SLO role.
If you read my post...:slap:

Newport Fan on the Exile site unimpressed with the Imps tickets sales. I think it would be different story if we had anything to play for :

It's great that we get to play massive teams like Atletico Lincoln with their 780 fans.
Ah well it compares favourably with the 185 that Real Newport brought to ours.

On a number of occasions this season we have taken far more fans to an away game than they ever have at a home game. I wonder how the aggregate number of away fans looks for both clubs?

If Newport and the other 22 clubs had made a better fist of it, it wouldn’t be a dead rubber for us, hence the lower take up. And I wonder how many other L2 clubs have taken 780 or more there this season. They are in another country after all.

On a number of occasions this season we have taken far more fans to an away game than they ever have at a home game. I wonder how the aggregate number of away fans looks for both clubs?

After a quick look through and have come up with this, a few figures are missing, so if anyone can fill the gaps

1556283890774.png