Newport County (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Newport County (a): Ticket Information

They will be in short supply no doubt.

I am not so sure they will be. Hopefully everything including the title is done and dusted by then. Additionally it's not the last match of the season when hopefully we get the Championship Trophy.

I will be going and I suspect that a lot of the hardcore will and we may even sell out but it's 400 mile round trip for a match that will hopefully have nothing riding on it other than pride and points total.

Therefore I cannot see there being the usual scramble. We have only just got to 1,300 for Carlisle.

I've booked a hotel in Cardiff for the weekend, I'm sure we'll get in somehow if not the home end, I can't see it selling out either. I'm sure I read somewhere that they can't offer us any more?

Already booked a flat in Bath for 3 days and dragging the missus along(no chance of her attending the game) and looking forward to the Newport players giving our lads a guard of honour as they enter the hallowed turf of Rodney Parade at 3pm.

As Maine says these events where the Imps are giving it large are rare occurances and might not be seen again for another 20 years!
Get yourselves down there but don`t book all the tickets.......I need one!

We'll be on the Eventbrite page come 7pm Friday.

Even given the fact all may well be done and dusted long before then, it's a game we cannot miss especially as;

a) we have never been to Rodney Parade before and

b) it will be the Imps' last away game in League Two for a very, very long time!

Went last season so providing everything sorted before then might miss this time. Else April gets even more expensive than its already become...!

Looked at this fixture but a replacement bus service as engineering work on the railway. ?

I didn't even bother renewing my Railcard because of things like this, as well as experiencing quite a few other problems recently on train journeys.

Looked at this fixture but a replacement bus service as engineering work on the railway. ?

It won't affect anyone travelling from Lincoln or the North as the direct services from Manchester and Nottingham to Newport and South Wales are not affected. The West Coast main line from Bristol Pwy to Newport is the only section shut.

I will be in the Far East for the Tranmere and Newport games, so won't be going. Dream scenario for me is promotion on Saturday, followed the Championship at Carlisle.