Newcastle | Page 10 | Vital Football

Newcastle

Great first win - emphatic - shame about switching off at the end now a negative GD.

But we have points on the board and we have three more of the top sides in the next 5 games - after that lot we should collect more.

What a result and what a performance ! Buzzing !!! - Hanley beaten again for the goal. Sooner we get Zimmers/Klose back the better

All the changes never helps. Was it Hanley to blame for goal? Great result though

From what I saw (feed did jitter and pause) but Hanley was marking him but Shelveys final turn got away from him which allowed him to get a shot at goal, it possibly shouldn't have got to him in that area in first place though, will have to watch it again tonight! Either way I'd expect the defender to at least keep him under pressure or block the shot. Maybe I'm being harsh! - Great team performance over all though so can't complain!

Terrific performance, could honestly been 6-1 imo, played them off the park from the start. I was behind that goal for pukki volley, immense power on shot. I think it was Hanley that got done for goal but thought he did well overall generally!

All the changes never helps. Was it Hanley to blame for goal? Great result though

Who from midfield was tracking the goalscorer? Anyway great team performance and Pukki is up and running.........

:wahey: :wahey: :wahey:

The Canary force is strong and what does Yoda (Farke) have to say?

BTW. it felt odd being "home" 2 minutes after the end of the game!!
Bolshie's back on his perch five levels up.

Last edited: