Newcastle | Page 5 | Vital Football

Newcastle

On the Pink Un message board there is a link to Twitter with a short vid of this incident . Apparently the nasty piece of work that is Webber was making hand gestures to the fans and laughing at them . This insipid piece of a man who doesn’t give a shit about our club and especially our fans needs sacking immediately. What an appalling man and what a disgusting thing our club has become

I saw this last night on Twitter. I am baffled how this man is still employed? If I was caught on video taking the piss out of my employers customers and laughing about it I would not be able to return to work the next morning. This just goes to show that our owners also agree with this type of behaviour because their mindset and attitude towards us fans is exactly the same. But, ultimately, we deserve it because our fans will not do anything except clap them every weekend and fund their lifestyles by attending games, so who are we to complain? - Much respect to Oldham fans showing us how to deal with unacceptable ownership.

DS said zimmermann coming in was a risk as he hasn't got his rhythm or up to speed and he is up agaisnt a side who are in great rhythm. He also said that he has installed a culture where we are always improving.
Well, that doesn't make any sense, when they were all worse than last week.

Well done DG. This is precisely the problem isn't it? I don't mean to make out anyone who feels differently from me is wrong... but... when we accept constant failure and clap it off down the tunnels relegation after relegation what do we seriously expect? I would love to get into the minds of these people and just understand why they do it. Fans really are a big part of the problem as far as I'm concerned. Any other fanbase would have sorted their club out long before now.
Sorry to disagree Nathan but arrogance is a very difficult animal to sort out. It would probably take a co- ordinated effort of as many season ticket holders as possible to boycott the rest of the season. Get the press involved and let social media see all of the empty seats.

W e can start it on here and none of us go to these last two games . I ask the younger ones to get together on social media and organise the protests. something has GOT to be done to kick these obnoxious people out of our club and stop it being ruined completely. As I stated elsewhere I will NOT go to any more games this season

I saw this last night on Twitter. I am baffled how this man is still employed? If I was caught on video taking the piss out of my employers customers and laughing about it I would not be able to return to work the next morning. This just goes to show that our owners also agree with this type of behaviour because their mindset and attitude towards us fans is exactly the same. But, ultimately, we deserve it because our fans will not do anything except clap them every weekend and fund their lifestyles by attending games, so who are we to complain? - Much respect to Oldham fans showing us how to deal with unacceptable ownership.
I read the article and posted a reply on Facebook to this. Webber has always said that if someone wants to leave then they can as we don't want them here - example - Emi. no contract offer with more money as Webber didn't want someone who wants out. But he mentions in the article that he wanted to move on to new projects but delia begged him and so he decided to stay under conditions. So if a player wants out you say piss off then but.....if you want out you then get a new deal with all the things you want and stay ----- he doesn't stand by his own morals.

The guy has a god complex I think - imagine your bosses begging you to stay and offering anything you want. You even get your wife a top job, working 90% of the time and being able to do other things at the same time etc. I imagine Delia and Michael worship the ground he walks on, as does NA and the FIVE other executives he has employed.

We were a laughing stock before season kicked now were just an embarrassment with no changes in sight u less the grim reaper comes and knocks the smiffs door anytime soon, not saying I wish that upon them but it will be the only the club comes into the year 2000s!
my wife who know little about footy said yesterday, ‘this club looks and feels like a nice day out, not a prem club’ shes actually quite correct when I think about it

We were a laughing stock before season kicked now were just an embarrassment with no changes in sight u less the grim reaper comes and knocks the smiffs door anytime soon, not saying I wish that upon them but it will be the only the club comes into the year 2000s!
my wife who know little about footy said yesterday, ‘this club looks and feels like a nice day out, not a prem club’ shes actually quite correct when I think about it
Agreed.

I saw pics of Newcastle fans holding loads of cash and showing it to our fans all laughing.

We as a club still see a £6 million player as a massive amount to spend.

It will be the same again if we go back up. I can hear/see all the media and pundits laughing and rolling their eyes.

Listened to Paddy D on his pink un podcast (it was on facebook i don't pay for it).

I do get the feeling that Paddy D is very much on the side on the club and webber. He says these fans can't even have an adult conversation they have to shout and swear at webber. Why can't they just ask him a question in a calm and relaxed way and wait for his reply - this is the typical Norwich way of thinking - don't you dare speak out or raise your voice. behave at all times!

He didn't point much blame at Webber for this happening.

Also, I get the feeling most Pink Un readers are very pro delia. Most comments are going on about the stupid 5 fans whop are can only shout etc.

Bears. Sadly that is all true.

I comment on pink un articles and have to say there is a decent percentage of fans who are very unhappy but there is only about 20 / 30 fans posting. I gather it is nastier on the pink un forum defending the owners.

On the podcast they spoke about Jamal Lewis who said at newcastle if they lose there is an autopsy into the game, what went wrong and players can be made to train longer or rewatch the game to see the errors but at Norwich the attitude was always oh well we lost let's go to the next game and see how we do.

That's the same attitude now I think.