Newcastle | Page 4 | Vital Football

Newcastle

I see fans were giving Webber some truths after his times article and Webber didn't appreciate the dummies having an opinion and he turned to have a word but his wife had to push him away telling him to stop it.

The fans had Delia out signs. Good on them

I see fans were giving Webber some truths after his times article and Webber didn't appreciate the dummies having an opinion and he turned to have a word but his wife had to push him away telling him to stop it.

The fans had Delia out signs. Good on them

On the Pink Un message board there is a link to Twitter with a short vid of this incident . Apparently the nasty piece of work that is Webber was making hand gestures to the fans and laughing at them . This insipid piece of a man who doesn’t give a shit about our club and especially our fans needs sacking immediately. What an appalling man and what a disgusting thing our club has become

Last edited:
On the Pink Un message board there is a link to Twitter with a short vid of this incident . Apparently the nasty piece of work that is Webber was making hand gestures to the fans and laughing at them . This insipid piece of a man who doesn’t give a shit about our club and especially our fans needs sacking immediately. What an appalling man and what a disgusting thing our club has become
Yeah he was really winding them up and had to have his wife pull him away from the fans. The guy is a tit

Lapdog Lappin.

Smith conference so boring and he sounds like he is at a loss.

I really hope he and shakespeare know the squad is crap and knows who he wants out/in.

funny yesterday smith was waxing lyrical about dowell and giannoulis and how good we have been of late - then today we play rubbish, giannoulis looked clueless and Dowell looked lost.

Smith on RN went on about how good squad is

I booed and a stupid looking old lady said that will not help.
I hope you let her know DG, that a boo is not intended to help them. In fact it is not actually our job to help them. A boo is to let them know that we will not tolerate apathy and as paying customers who pay their wages, we are duty bound to point out the error of their ways. Obviously she also has the right to cheer crap football but that is a very strange concept.

funny yesterday smith was waxing lyrical about dowell and giannoulis and how good we have been of late - then today we play rubbish, giannoulis looked clueless and Dowell looked lost.

Smith on RN went on about how good squad is
I'm sure, I have never understood how a very similar squad of players put effort in one week and yet nothing a week later. They have shown that they are at least capable of trying and today (collectively) decided not to. This can only be a coaching problem.

DS said zimmermann coming in was a risk as he hasn't got his rhythm or up to speed and he is up agaisnt a side who are in great rhythm. He also said that he has installed a culture where we are always improving.

DS said that we couldn't sign anyone in January but promoted Rowe who is like a signing. Said the fans should be proud as we have been promoted many times recently.

So Webber came out and said to fans 'I'll decide when I go not you' he then blew kisses to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if left now.

DS said zimmermann coming in was a risk as he hasn't got his rhythm or up to speed and he is up agaisnt a side who are in great rhythm. He also said that he has installed a culture where we are always improving.

I assume the improvement he was talking about was going from 5 points from safety when he took over to 8 points and them having 2 games in hand.

Utter stinker of a season, it was off the rails before we even kicked a ball due to the transfers. It amazes me just how quickly we went from having a likeable squad to where we are now. It really feels like the team has lost its togetherness since Smith came in, I mean we were crap before he came in but at least it felt like the team were united.
Right now it feels like next season is going to be in a position like Worthingtons last season with us where it all starts to go truly wrong a decay sets in.

Im just home from the game. Utter spinless shambles. Dowell was pathetic today, pukki missed an opening easy one on one again early, followed up by dowells awful lobbed chance, and then came the obligatory helping hand out goals we gave away.
Ive lost count how many easy chances pukki has missed this season to put us ahead in games or back in them, yet hes indispensable, i just dont get it. I think DS put zimbo in to combat burn, plus gibson is shit and without omadele we have no other choices. Giannilis ive never rated, ok going forward but a defender he isnt. Melou is decent if given time but he is weak and does give the ball away a lot and only scored once so im still not a big fan. Bryram nowhere near the player he was before injury, will he ever be?? After we went behind you could see the players head drop immediately. The newc fans were olaying which really sums it up doesnt it! Some newcastle fans had a pop at max as he left ground and he reacted, not great to see but the player seem to be effected on snd off the pitch. I cant wait for this season to end, yet again

Sorry your day was wrecked by our hopeless set of clowns 76 . Well done for going mate , and I wish it could have been better for you . The rude, obnoxious Webber would have just laughed at you and taken the piss out of you if he had come across you . Our club has become an utter disgrace

I booed and a stupid looking old lady said that will not help.

Well done DG. This is precisely the problem isn't it? I don't mean to make out anyone who feels differently from me is wrong... but... when we accept constant failure and clap it off down the tunnels relegation after relegation what do we seriously expect? I would love to get into the minds of these people and just understand why they do it. Fans really are a big part of the problem as far as I'm concerned. Any other fanbase would have sorted their club out long before now.