Newcastle | Vital Football

Newcastle

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Anyone going?

ive hired a box months ago for this one hoping to be big game but if Everton beat Leicester tonight which i think they will, then its 100% finished for us, it is anyway and killed my prior excitement for this game unfortunately.

It's not absolutely certain but I may be going for the first time this season.

My foot has nearly healed and I can walk short distances without crutches. Sadly I will not be allowed to leap up and down when we score our magnificent goals.

Going as usual.
Having said that I have actually missed 2 home games this season due to the windies cricket trip.
That is a record for me. Usually miss a maximum of one.
23 home games next season and holidays aside will try to see every one. Even though living only a 30 minute walk from ground I anticipate apathy when playing games such as at home to Preston at 7.45 pm on a Wednesday evening.

I will not be going but that is nothing new. Since moving to Yorkshire I don't get to go to many games as my father is back down south and other reasons. Next season I will defo go Hull, Sheffield Utd (if they are in league) away and try go to a home game.

I think Sky will still be showing the midweek games on red button so that will be my access to the games - weekend games I will have to revert back to listening on RN. Does the Ifollow (or what ever it is called now) still operate and can you still pay for games to watch?

I think Everton will walk over Leicester who seem to be all in for the Euro conference League (what ever that is :-) ). Once they do we will just be playing in a league of our own - they bottom three league. We will aim to not finish bottom. At the same time maybe play Rowe a bit more and get any other youth players game time that might be involved next season.

My foot has nearly healed and I can walk short distances without crutches. Sadly I will not be allowed to leap up and down when we score our magnificent goals.
I hope you get to Rex after what you went through, be nice to just to enjoy it for what it is mate regardless of result.

I will not be going but that is nothing new. Since moving to Yorkshire I don't get to go to many games as my father is back down south and other reasons. Next season I will defo go Hull, Sheffield Utd (if they are in league) away and try go to a home game.

I think Sky will still be showing the midweek games on red button so that will be my access to the games - weekend games I will have to revert back to listening on RN. Does the Ifollow (or what ever it is called now) still operate and can you still pay for games to watch?

I think Everton will walk over Leicester who seem to be all in for the Euro conference League (what ever that is :-) ). Once they do we will just be playing in a league of our own - they bottom three league. We will aim to not finish bottom. At the same time maybe play Rowe a bit more and get any other youth players game time that might be involved next season.
I have no clue about the Ifollow Bears, but yes red button will be on next season, hopefully we can do a Fulham!

Hope you are able to walk without crutches soon Rex.

Reactions: Rex
Ds says pukki is so important for us now and next season. He has been phenomenal.

McLean 50/50
Sargent out but back for villa
Rupp out injured............oh what a shock.

Ds says Giannoulis has been so good since coming in and he now has a selection headache with Williams back.

Dowell has stepped up and shown he can compete at this level.

DS says Newcastle haven't done well on their travels and we have improved at home.

DS confirms no scouting trip at QPR. He went to watch McCallum for next season.

God it's going to be Gilmour if McLean not fit.

I'd go

Krul

Byram
Hanley
Zimmermann
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Normann

Rashica
Melou
Dowell

Pukki

Melou and Dowell been playing well so would be unfair to drop them, but looking at our side we have near zero pace. Rashica is the only one. In the summer a pacey player would be good but then I guess that is what Placheta is and he has been poor

Ds says pukki is so important for us now and next season. He has been phenomenal.

McLean 50/50
Sargent out but back for villa
Rupp out injured............oh what a shock.

Ds says Giannoulis has been so good since coming in and he now has a selection headache with Williams back.

Dowell has stepped up and shown he can compete at this level.

DS says Newcastle haven't done well on their travels and we have improved at home.

DS confirms no scouting trip at QPR. He went to watch McCallum for next season.

Lets hope its the 50 % out that results.

Big game for Zimmermann is this his 2nd game this season?

For me Gibson and Zimmermann are the ones who DS needs to look at and maybe move on in summer.