Newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Newcastle

I am sure they will have similar stories about a certain Manchester club, before they got the Middle East money
At least City won a Division 1 title in our lifetime (ironically at St James’ Park) and a domestic Cup too (ironically against The Geordies) …. but as you were.

we as bad a nation as we sell them the weaponry.

but because it suits the UK economy its overlooked but if this behaviour was exhibited by a traditional foe there would be UN resolutions galore.
We also conveniently overlook that Wahhabism, the Saudi form of Islam, is the force behind Al Qaeda and IS, whilst utterly condemning and imposing sanctions on Shia Iran who just about confine all their activity to the countries surrounding the terrorist state of Israel.

We also conveniently overlook that Wahhabism, the Saudi form of Islam, is the force behind Al Qaeda and IS, whilst utterly condemning and imposing sanctions on Shia Iran who just about confine all their activity to the countries surrounding the terrorist state of Israel.
I was just about to give that a like and then you went and ruined it by calling Israel a terrorist state. Oh well, I at least half agree with what you said :grinning:

They can carry on exporting fundamentalism though - no shelf life on that.

true but without the money their world will be like Lawrence of Arabia again and they will have little impact on the world stage. We only bend over for them due to their wealth and resources once this has gone the relationship changes and the western world will have a different view. This is a long way off mind.

I believe in Iran its 'hands on, or off' experience for stealing!

Whilst fair game to highlight such practices in middle east, it's really not that long ago in our own history that we did such things.

Quick bit of googling shows we last beheaded someone in 1747 (Jacobite Lord Lovat). We last hung drawn and quartered someone in 1782 (possibly the most revolting form of execution ever dreamt up by mankind). We last hanged someone in 1964, within the lifetime of quite a few on here and plenty of countries outwith the middle east still do execute people, most notably our "special relationship ally" USA where people are barbarically electrocuted or poisoned to death.

Last edited:
Whilst fair game to highlight such practices in middle east, it's really not that long ago in our own history that we did such things.

Quick bit of googling shows we last beheaded someone in 1747 (Jacobite Lord Lovat). We last hung drawn and quartered someone in 1782 (possibly the most revolting form of execution ever dreamt up by mankind). We last hanged someone in 1964, within the lifetime of quite a few on here and plenty of countries without the middle east still do execute people, most notably our "special relationship ally" USA where people are barbarically electrocuted or poisoned to death.

I reckon if the cuts shortages and general shit carries on and gets worse if a MP ventures into the wrong parts we will roll the clock back to 1747!

Quick bit of googling shows we last beheaded someone in 1747 (Jacobite Lord Lovat). We last hung drawn and quartered someone in 1782 (possibly the most revolting form of execution ever dreamt up by mankind). We last hanged someone in 1964, within the lifetime of quite a few on here and plenty of countries outwith the middle east still do execute people, most notably our "special relationship ally" USA where people are barbarically electrocuted or poisoned to death.
… now we tie them to a chair and make them watch Grimsby Town 😀