Newcastle | Page 5 | Vital Football

Newcastle

I'm just saying the previous owners left the club in the shit and there is more hope for the future of the club with Ashley than previously with him. We're stuck with him no matter how many bellends stand outside Sports direct making a tit of themselves and the region.

In what way did the previous owners leave the club in the shit and how is there more 'hope' for the future of the club with him than previously??

Last edited:
In what way did the previous owners leave the club in the shit and how is there more 'hope' for the future of the club with him than previously??

Simple concept, Mac. Shepherd spent well, but gave it to idiots to spend (Dalglish, Gullit, Souness)

Ashley has spent well, but has given it to idiots to spend. (do I really need to name them?)

Shepherd picked the odd good'un in Keegan, Ashley in Pardew 🙂

Simple concept, Mac. Shepherd spent well, but gave it to idiots to spend (Dalglish, Gullit, Souness)

Ashley has spent well, but has given it to idiots to spend. (do I really need to name them?)

Shepherd picked the odd good'un in Keegan, Ashley in Pardew 🙂

Aye but your reply doesn't answer either of my questions

You've been asking the same old questions for 15 years mate, no one really cares 🤣. No offence.
15 years of unanswered questions that should be fundamental to every football clubs culture.

Music to Ashley's ears

Me, I'm just relieved we are still in the premiership.
Speak to a mackem about their current situation for justification of my reasoning.

Expectations well and truly managed - hook, line and sinker. Of all the people Piemag I didn't think you'd be brainwashed so easily. Especially by someone as thick as Bruce.

We have more hope of staying up as we have invested ok the last couple of seasons (Maxi, Wilson). Money on Joelinton was a huge cock-up. £40mil down the drain but can't accuse Ashley being tight on that transfer or not spending recently.

I'd like to see the receipt off the joelinton sale. If you truly believe Ashley paid £40 odd million for that then you've a lot of thinking to do mein freund.

Expectations well and truly managed - hook, line and sinker. Of all the people Piemag I didn't think you'd be brainwashed so easily. Especially by someone as thick as Bruce.
eeeeee you cheeky fucker

I'd like to see the receipt off the joelinton sale. If you truly believe Ashley paid £40 odd million for that then you've a lot of thinking to do mein freund.
Hoffenheim confirmed it was a club record following £37mil for Firmino so it's there or thereabouts.

Saw a clip the other day after the Hartlepool election where someone was asked why they'd voted for the tories."They've given us 9 foodbanks more than that Jeremy Corbyn ever did".