Newcastle v Dirty Leeds | Page 2 | Vital Football

Newcastle v Dirty Leeds

ASM 1 - 1 Leeds

Plus 10 other players that don't know what the fuck they're doing. Special mention goes to the 3 worst players on the pitch - Sean Longstaff, Joelinton and Captain Calamity himself Jamal Lascelles.

Good to have Darlow back looked more assured in the sticks. Didnt know he had played this amount of games:

Profile: Karl Darlow | Player profile | Jobs4football

My opinion we have to get Gayle on or even a young player from U23S as Joelinton offers nothing.

Whenever he is in or around the box doesnt even try to beat a man or get a shot off just lays it back. Looks to have ZERO confidence. What to do with him is the question.

ASM unbelievable gonna be hard to keep a hold of him in January methinks. Stats look great ...

Profile : Allan Saint Maximin | Player profile | Jobs4football

It wasn’t a bad game very open but like others have said can’t see us getting out of trouble this time round. Without Maxi and Wilson we are fucked.

Totally reliant on ASM and Wilson(when back) and the likelihood of both remaining fit is very unlikely. Apart from Wilson, nobody to come in and change things. Defence is rocky at best and I do not see enough other sides as poor as us to avoid relegation. Bruce happy with a home point, says it all.

Good to have Darlow back looked more assured in the sticks. Didnt know he had played this amount of games:

Profile: Karl Darlow | Player profile | Jobs4football

My opinion we have to get Gayle on or even a young player from U23S as Joelinton offers nothing.

Whenever he is in or around the box doesnt even try to beat a man or get a shot off just lays it back. Looks to have ZERO confidence. What to do with him is the question.

ASM unbelievable gonna be hard to keep a hold of him in January methinks. Stats look great ...

Profile : Allan Saint Maximin | Player profile | Jobs4football

We know who they are don't need your sticker book profile or whatever links you're hoying up like .