Newcastle v Chelsea Match Thread | Vital Football

Newcastle v Chelsea Match Thread

Giroud always seems to score against us, no matter what team he plays for. I expect today to be no different.

I have no means of watching TP but if you are correct well done Mike Ashley,maybe he knows what he is doing after all.

I see all the headlines are already about how bad Chelsea were but Newcastle were brilliant.

It's as if in recent weeks they've cottoned on as to how Rafa wants us to play. With the right additions in the Summer there's absolutely no excuse not to progress.

All about Ashley now but i'll be doing me usual write up later on.

DdFQRQ6XUAAtKfQ.png

What progress are you talking about toony ?

Ashley has made it crystal clear season after season that he just wants survival.
Why so many choose to ignore this is baffling.

Home team was 5/1 to win and 3-0 was 80/1. Chelsea were 4/7 (all with Corals). Oh dear, never back on the away team when they're odds on

What progress are you talking about toony ?

Ashley has made it crystal clear season after season that he just wants survival.
Why so many choose to ignore this is baffling.

Progression in the form that Rafa has mentioned. Targeting 10th and above by forward planning not over achievement.

We'll find out by August 10th or so, whether Ashley has it in him to change.

We played well against a team who werent interested. No doubt Ashley will be expecting a pat on the back for finishing 10th while spending fuck all.