Newcastle v Cardiff | Vital Football

Newcastle v Cardiff

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
A defeat today might finally wake up the regime to incomings needed but I think we may win and the cracks will be papered over

Come on Cardiff, give those two pricks something to watch, one of the worst sights in the world seeing that smug fat parasites face after a win, repulsive.

Listened to it on the wireless and hearing the scabs singing their "protest songs" made me feel sick. Stupid bastards. Ashley will have been loving it. All that said a good 3 points and how bad must Cardiff be?

Listened to it on the wireless and hearing the scabs singing their "protest songs" made me feel sick. Stupid bastards. Ashley will have been loving it. All that said a good 3 points and how bad must Cardiff be?
True. Fatty will have thought there is no need to invest with Cardiff one of 3 teams worse than us.

However, credit to Rafa for an organised side. With no investment, he is surely off. Ashley will have to spend a fortune in the summer if he wants to sell a Premier League club.

I really hope he leaves, surely he can't take any more of Billy Liars shite, can't wait to see what new manager Tim Sherwood's going to do with this bunch.

Ha ha imagine Wise as Manager Sherwood as head coach Ferdinand as defensive coach and Keys in charge of PR what a fucking dream team