Newcastle v Arsenal | Page 2 | Vital Football

Newcastle v Arsenal

52000 support the team not the regime tossers and a manger who is taking the piss trying to prove some point to the fat one. Makes for a good season. Combined with 3 strikers who couldn't score in a brothel they'll be down by Christmas!

Everywhere you look there is people completely missing the whole point.

One man is responsible for the mess that surrounds the club. One man only and he's too busy buying oversized jeans to give a shit. Everything else is a side show.

As for the game, Fernandez excelled in the first half and Joselu gets his knockers but he lost little in the air plus never gave up. He may do better partnering Rondon.

Not missing the point.We all know it's down to Ashley.He is still here though.Through protests now and a few years ago.What is the only thing we haven't tried but the crowd dismisses.A boycott.Plain and simple.Its the only way.Plenty on here stay away.
The selfish fuckers that left early will have only done that to go in the club shop,sorry sports direct shop as they wouldn't have went in with the protest outside before kick off.The club is Ashleys.Not the fans club.What goes on with the team on the pitch doesn't matter.Its a sideshow for Ashleys circus.

Not missing the point.We all know it's down to Ashley.He is still here though.Through protests now and a few years ago.What is the only thing we haven't tried but the crowd dismisses.A boycott.Plain and simple.Its the only way.Plenty on here stay away.
The selfish fuckers that left early will have only done that to go in the club shop,sorry sports direct shop as they wouldn't have went in with the protest outside before kick off.The club is Ashleys.Not the fans club.What goes on with the team on the pitch doesn't matter.Its a sideshow for Ashleys circus.

I dont disagree with anything that you or anyone has said but far too often the bigger picture has been overlooked. We get rid of Ashley by whatever means and all the other 'issues' should correct themselves.

Loads have boycotted and been replaced with the morgue-like atmosphere a side effect and the day-trip fan it attracts but going or not is not the big concern for me. What is, is hurting Ashley in the best way possible and that by targeting his tat empire.

The club is Sports Direct though.The club shop is registered as a Sports Direct shop.Advertising around the ground Sports Direct.
An empty stadium next to them advertising boards,nobody in the shop on match days is a start.
I guarantee people shouting outside shops will soon get fed up when he goes nowhere as he is making way too much money on the back of Newcastle United.They can't even stand up for the club.
He is a cancer that 52000 keep feeding.

Loads have boycotted and been replaced with the morgue-like atmosphere a side effect and the day-trip fan it attracts but going or not is not the big concern for me. What is, is hurting Ashley in the best way possible and that by targeting his tat empire.

We can hurt him by targeting NUFC but the appointment of Benitez seems to have quelled any real chance of rebellion.

Bring back Pardew,at least he galvanised the fans last time he was here.

Dubravka had a poor game for a change. Badly positioned for the free kick and the second goal had no pace. Was that Diame strolling back for the 2nd goal not marking anyone.
Agree with a lot of other comments, strange team selection.
Usual post match comments from Benitez.
Can't see us winning at Palace next week.
Benitez looks as though he has run out of ideas.

An idea would be to play the strikers he brought in this summer. Or is he suggesting they’re not good enough, like the vast sum of his other signings?

Seeing as last years mob are not doing much, how about, as you say, giving the new signings a proper run in the team in their best positions.
No harm trying a few reserve team players Roberts etc, who are not exactly teenagers and if not ready now never will be.
Constantly playing Joselu and offering him no service, not that he is good enough anyway, is a recipe for relegation.

We all know that it's the owner that's the problem. Ten years of this without any real prolonged protesting, boycott against him. Hopefully his buying HoF and his shares in Debenhams will bring him down. Rumours that he wants to take SD private as he doesn't like the shareholders stabbing him in the back. He would have to find some money to fund that from somewhere. As for Benitez, why doesn't he give the new chaps a run, try something different for ffs as it's not happening doing what he's doing

He'll throw a few quid at us in January when he remembers he owns something outside retail, although all he sees this as is a small part of his retail business anyway. Meanwhile the toxic atmosphere around the club continues year in year out, genuinely doesn't effect him mind as he dosesn't live here or go the match. Sick to death of saying it, but the only people it does effect continue to give him money so he can maintain his indifference towards Newcastle. Absolute madness, paying for pain and anguish.

Makes me despair PK, first started going to SJP in the late 80s, even then there was some hope with Jim Smith and the play offs. Admittedly Ardiles nearly destroyed it but then Keegan and that rollercoaster and from the to regular trips in Europe etc. Now what, all hope destroyed, only hope I have for Newcastle United is that Mike Ashley leaves. Sad times.

Bottom 2 now and do not expect to get out of bottom six this side of Xmas if at all.
Injuries and negative tactics will not help our cause.

Still nothing from the absolute cretins that attend, despite them being active lurkers/posters on here. The silence is deafening.

52000 complete morons that still pay Ashley to watch shit football with their 'Support the team not the regime" battle cry, baffles me! How the fuck can they not see that it's impossible to do that by going to the ground? Anyone that attends is getting exactly what they deserve but it's ok as they've played most of the top six so wouldn't have won anyway. Is that what it's come to? Writing off games before theyve been played then celebrating a narrow defeat because everyone expects a hammering?

Then there's the Cardiff, a game they deserved to get fuck all from cos they were absolutely shit but got a last minute penalty only for some Chelsea reject to fluff because he would rather be warming Chelsea's bench than be here!

I have said it before they are walking blindfolded into relegation.
Rafa says we did not expect to get points from top six teams and only lost by the odd goal. I find that negative and what about Cardiff and Notts Forest, are they top sides.
We have not looked like scoring in most games and believing all will be well playing sides out of the top six is a hope rather than reality.
No excuse from now for being negative, we have to attack yet not convinced we have the ammo.
Just because we got out of trouble last season does not mean a thing now.
Rondon and Shelvey have to play to give us a chance.