Newcastle Utd | Page 3 | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd

Within 37 mins sold out, got online put it tickets in my basket, wouldnt let me buy them, tried 6 times then refreshed and sold out, wouldnt take payment as it was sold out but let me think i had them in my basket. Not having this all season, will be emailing for full refund. Why let you have them in your basket to make you think theyre held but theyre not?!???

What did the club say they capped the away memberships at was it 3000? If thats the case then only 200 have missed out which i do not believe for a minute!

Yes I got my one ticket. I had a real panic moment as it wouldn't recognise my card details twice. I updated it last time and am sure I saved it. I had to use a completely different card and it eventually accepted that one.

I am really sorry you didn't get tickets Forever Yellow. It is so frustrating to waste all that time and end up with nothing. I think it is easier trying to get just one as it is easier to allocate one ticket in amongst fans in groups.

I didn't dare refresh the page as I was once put to the back of the queue. when I did that.

Yes I got my one ticket. I had a real panic moment as it wouldn't recognise my card details twice. I updated it last time and am sure I saved it. I had to use a completely different card and it eventually accepted that one.

I am really sorry you didn't get tickets Forever Yellow. It is so frustrating to waste all that time and end up with nothing. I think it is easier trying to get just one as it is easier to allocate one ticket in amongst fans in groups.

I didn't dare refresh the page as I was once put to the back of the queue. when I did that.
Hi sminky, well done for getting them!! This is very odd, i just logged into my work email and it says ive purchased my ticket with confirmation!!?? So i have got a ticket, but every time i put my card details in, like it did with you, it said it was wrong and didnt go through!!

What a joke this all is . Congrats to Kensell and the Board for ripping your loyal fans off . I clearly won’t be going to a single away this season for the first time in 42 years . I will have no part in a system that allows loyalty to be bought instead of earnt . I now feel that I am no part of the club and I will go elsewhere (Stock Car Racing )

i'm glad it had a happy ending!

I am now going to check on my NCFC account to see which card has been saved. I never had any issues last season. I signed up to The Athletic a couple of evenings ago so I can read Michael Bailey's articles and the same thing happened. It just would not accept my Mastercard, but happy to accept Barclaycard. I think it has something to do with Google and the fact I have recently been sent an updated Mastercard. It just won't accept the new expiry date and security code etc

Another annoying thing is.... who benefits from this £1 web sales fee and why the hell do we have to pay 50p for a Carriage fee on top of the £50 quid to get membership in the first place? If you go to 10 aways throughout a season, that's another £15 on top!!!!

Yes t
i'm glad it had a happy ending!

I am now going to check on my NCFC account to see which card has been saved. I never had any issues last season. I signed up to The Athletic a couple of evenings ago so I can read Michael Bailey's articles and the same thing happened. It just would not accept my Mastercard, but happy to accept Barclaycard. I think it has something to do with Google and the fact I have recently been sent an updated Mastercard. It just won't accept the new expiry date and security code etc
thankfully it did after my morning rant, i still dont get how it went through but it has so happy ending. The whole system is a farce though really, especially with the phone line, i was on that first bang at 9am and said the same message until i stopped trying at 9.35am, still unless you book online basically this is your only way to stand a fighting stressful chance of getting a ticket, after your £50 layout!

That’s ridiculous! I am fortunate in that I work for myself from home and can use my own time and technology to fight for tickets. You stand no chance if you can’t get set up ready at 9am.

I feel quite disgusted with what you guys and gals have to go through to get tickets, including for those having to travel to CR early in the morning by 6am, just for 90mins of football. Tickets selling out in 32mins is ridiculous - I reckon if NCFC were challenged on fraudulent grounds by selling way more subscriptions than they ever knowingly have tickets available, they may have a question to answer, especially the second tier who will never get a ticket and general sales shouldnt have even been mentioned as a possibility. I'm glad I decided not to renew my extinct super memebership as NCFC doesnt deserve it considering the way you have all been treated. You hear of many cases where people have been conned out of money, and get hauled before the courts. In my eyes this is no different.