Newcastle Utd | Page 2 | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd

Yes it is sminky, stayed in it before last season for wigan game, its ok for one night!

I stayed there for a match a few years ago for a couple of nights eight years ago for a match when we had one of the celebration packages. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but handy for the ground!I am staying in a flat on Geoffrey Watling Way right next to the ground......I might bump into you in Morrison's!!

I stayed there for a match a few years ago for a couple of nights eight years ago for a match when we had one of the celebration packages. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but handy for the ground!I am staying in a flat on Geoffrey Watling Way right next to the ground......I might bump into you in Morrison's!!
Every chance Sminky ??. I usually have a mooch around over the shops. Yes the holiday inn is ‘ok’ nothing more, should be better for a hotel set in a ground imo but hey, its just b&b for me ?.

I am staying in a flat on Geoffrey Watling Way right next to the ground......I might bump into you in Morrison's!!

I might bump into you!

As I had a fire at the house, Ive moved into one of those flats for a short period of time. Hence the reports in the Carrow Rd thread.

Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Klose, Lewis, Amadou, Leitner, Hernandez, Buendia, Cantwell, Pukki. (if Timm not fit enough and Mario is, play 3 along the back and Super M roaming).
I am gonna be crushed if Amadou doesn't work out. That said we will likely need to give him time. He hasn't been in for pre-season, he hasn't played English football let alone PL, and doesn't speak the language. I'd be happy to see him get half an hour if we're ahead and need to make sure anyone in our final third has no time and space

S
I might bump into you!

As I had a fire at the house, Ive moved into one of those flats for a short period of time. Hence the reports in the Carrow Rd thread.

Sorry to hear about your house fire BB. I did wonder how you knew so much about the floodlights! I stayed in a flat opposite retail park last Aug. It was lovely and overlooked the river, but this is even closer to the ground. If it meets my approval, I will book again.

What an absolute disgrace. Am trying bang on 9am to ring for w ham tickets and its saying sorry due to high demand we are unable to take your call pls try again later and cuts me off!cant even get in a fucking que!

45 mins estimated online that after 5mins hasnt even gone down, wtf is this BS, making myself late for work for what exactly?!

I am in the queue and about a quarter of the way across after 14 minutes. Infact I swear I am now going backwards. Those black diagonal lines give the impression you are moving, but you're not. I really have got better things to do with my time. Estimated time left is 22 mins.