Newcastle Utd | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
I see Skybet have us as favourites for Saturdays game.

Im hoping for a win and to play well as we showed that we are more than capable of doing. Need to cut out individual errors and Zonal mismatch marking. I have predicted 2-2 but hoping im wrong.

I will be at the game with my son and looking forward to it!

Not only should win it , but we simply have got to . Don’t want to be in the bottom 3 next Saturday night . Get Amadou in and toughen up that defence

Bad taste in my opinion. Is everything up for sale? How about a paving stone that Pukki has walked on?
Its utter craziness, its a shirt he wore and we got thrashed in at the end of the day!! I buy stuff from the club on ebay like recycled player worn training wear for knocking around in, cheap and helps the academy apparently too lol. The club put that pukki shirt on at 99p and its reached that in just over 24hrs ?.

Bad taste in my opinion. Is everything up for sale? How about a paving stone that Pukki has walked on?
I agree. In this day and age surely that shirt could be worn again. Football clubs should set standards. Surely the club aren’t that desperate for cash? I sincerely hope they don’t sell their soul.

Cheers BB, will enjoy it even more if we win when im mixing it with the Geordies ?.

I hope you have a fantastic match day experience with your boy. I will be a long way away in Italy. Having just arrived in Verona, I hope I can get some kind of coverage. On my return Thurs, I am straight over to Carrow Rd on Fri for match. Staying in a flat next to ground....after a massive amount of travelling, I may need to zone out for the evening. If it gets a bit dull during the match, I could always nip back for a kip. As if .....?

I agree. In this day and age surely that shirt could be worn again. Football clubs should set standards. Surely the club aren’t that desperate for cash? I sincerely hope they don’t sell their soul.
They sell a lot of theyre used shirts on ebay but this is the first time ive seen it straight after a match!!

I hope you have a fantastic match day experience with your boy. I will be a long way away in Italy. Having just arrived in Verona, I hope I can get some kind of coverage. On my return Thurs, I am straight over to Carrow Rd on Fri for match. Staying in a flat next to ground....after a massive amount of travelling, I may need to zone out for the evening. If it gets a bit dull during the match, I could always nip back for a kip. As if .....?
Thank you Sminky, enjoy Verona! My keeps asking me to take her to Italy, will be going next yr for sure. Im staying at holiday inn for cfc game so travelling up next 2 weekends. ?

Italy must have an attraction ..... I am off to Lake Como and Milan in October and will miss Villa at home . Northern and his NC mate are taking our seats and a really thus avoiding the lottery of getting tickets

They could not sell the r souls.. just had to give players such as Naismith away.

Thank you Sminky, enjoy Verona! My keeps asking me to take her to Italy, will be going next yr for sure. Im staying at holiday inn for cfc game so travelling up next 2 weekends. ?
My missus has asked for 30 years. Still managed to avoid the pasta munching
change sides in war country.:grinning:

Italy must have an attraction ..... I am off to Lake Como and Milan in October and will miss Villa at home . Northern and his NC mate are taking our seats and a really thus avoiding the lottery of getting tickets
Sounds very nice YB, sure you will enjoy those two places. If you or anyone else cant make any home games ill always be interested to purchase home seats providing i can make it, let me know! ?