Newcastle Utd v Manchester United | Page 2 | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd v Manchester United

Burnley, Southampton, Brighton, Palace all got points.
We are in deep shit.
Benitez might as well walk because other than a takeover we are heading for another relegation.

Man United must love playing us. Easy 3 points no matter who their manager is or how shite they play. On the plus side I'm now waiting on Liverpool tomorrow night

As expected. I think it is a nervous reaction, I put my fingers in my ears every time Ayoze gets the ball, expecting him to go to ground.

Still think we are on for 35 points and safety but Southampton's change in form makes things a bit more squeaky.

Atsu is getting up to the Ruel Fox level, however, Kenedy still way below Ginola, Diame well below Rob Lee. How I long for the days when Sir Les stuck his fingers in his ears.

Never mind, the Jan window is here and Ashley will get Carlos Kicobol on loan, maybe even Ali Dia's cousin too if we are lucky.

Onwards and upwards.

Chelsea, Man City and Spurs coming up.
Can see us bottom after those games.
Does not appear to be any urgent action in transfer market as usual.
Cup exit on the cards as well.
Cannot see why Benitez is hanging on.

Benitez is hanging on because it will cost him 6m to walk away.

Although you can argue he hasn't had sufficient funds, to blast 25m on Muto and Murphy who he hardly ever plays doesn't inspire much confidence. Once we are in the bottom 3, which we will be soon, it's going to be a long hard struggle to get out of it. Forget this transfer window because nowt of significance is going to happen and any takeover must be now dead in the water, if there was ever any realistic chance of it happening anyway.

Never mind when all of those direct debits are cancelled at the end of the month the fat pig will be shitting himself.

"Atsu is getting up to the Ruel Fox level, however, Kenedy still way below Ginola, Diame well below Rob Lee"

Kenedy way below Ginola? how about way below Routledge. Diame way below Des Hamilton. These players we have are shite man.

I heard people applauding wildly because Atsu trapped a ball well (which he did to be fair) before his shot nearly went out for a throw in. Our expectations have been lowered to the bargain basement.

Therefore Benitez has constantly issued warnings at every transfer window and despite being denied big funds is still here.
I agree a lot of his purchases have been dubious and would you trust him with a big Transfer kitty.
I am sure Ashley knows Benitez will not renew his contract and already has a replacement in mind.
3-1 to be relegated, tempted?

Therefore Benitez has constantly issued warnings at every transfer window and despite being denied big funds is still here.
I agree a lot of his purchases have been dubious and would you trust him with a big Transfer kitty.
I am sure Ashley knows Benitez will not renew his contract and already has a replacement in mind.
3-1 to be relegated, tempted?

3-1 that's decent odds.