Newcastle Utd v Manchester United | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd v Manchester United

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Schar in forFernandes else pretty much the same.
Thought Rafa might be tempted to start with Muto and Kenedy as they caused problems at Old Trafford. Looks like another defensive set up with Diame and Hayden in midfield and Wingers tracking back to help defence.

It's a bit of a relief seeing the ManU line up. They only start with 1 player who cost more than our entire starting team. Having said that, they have 2 on the bench who between them cost more than our entire squad.

Whatever happens and I fear the worst, I’m still looking forward to the inevitable Solskjaer demise, the annoying little scrote.

Gary Neville reckons he gets sad when he comes to St James’ park these days thats another one to thank the fat slug for Zombie club.

Aye not like the media not to mention the reason why? One Mike Ashley, fucking mention the reason, not gonna get a peep out of that Ashley apologist twat Ameobi.

Ameobi is an embarassment some things never change,they must hard up for pundits when they invite Ameobi along he can barely string two words together.

I’m liking this ale house footy we’re playing, knock em about a bit, it’s not like we can technically match them, although Lascelles a red in waiting here.

If people cant stay away to get rid of fatty when this is the football on offer we will never get rid.The sooner it's job done and 17th is secured the better.

Same old,same old.Shite football,full ground,wasted season,same owner taking the piss.Dont forget those that go if you pay by direct debit you have until the end of this month to join Mike's circus for next season,only Rafa your beloved conductor won't be there.

Marvellous defending here like, almost as good as school boy stuff!

Good job NUFC have a potent attacking threat to get a couple of goals back. If they start now they cpukd get them back by Sunday night!

2 points above the drop zone!