Newcastle Utd v Blackburn | Vital Football

Newcastle Utd v Blackburn

Only purpose of SDU is to remain in the promised land. No need to try and win cups that just costs money as does getting into Europe

Totally pathetic.
Does not matter who they select, they are all Championship players at best and mostly Division 1.
Are they coached at all other than defensively, and even that's poor another set piece goal conceded. Even a non league team could hit the target.
Shambolic club run by amateurs.

We’re not going to win it and have no intention of trying to do so, just like the last decade, so the less games we play the better, that’s definitely the intention from the top. A sorry fucking excuse of a football club.

Postponing the inevitable.
Rafa pleased we scored a penalty no doubt.
Ashley happy we are still in it, more cash.

When you can't beat fucking Blackburn at home you know your gash. Boring Benitez his style of football is fucking disgraceful.

Watched last 10 mins or so on Betfair. Not as disgraceful as that penalty decision, Billy! Fell over for me and wasn’t in control of the ball. How many neck end slappers dressed up in wonga gear go now?!?! Dear me. It’s not just the football that’s gash. The whole experience looks totally dire.

Ffs. It’s frightening Mac isn’t it? Kids know no better but jeez! the parents! This plastic game is so divorced from the real experiences of my day it’s untrue.

Some fucker has gone to the bother of splitting two strips and sewing them back up to make those otrocities