Newcastle United Sign Lukaku !! | Vital Football

Newcastle United Sign Lukaku !!

Rumours also that Jacob Murphy has been seen with West Brom officials with a view to a loan.

Makes you wonder if that might facilitate a permanent deal for Rondon and Gayle, therefore allowing a further loan from a Premier League club.

I find it a little strange considering his previous injuries that Lukaku can command such a fee now (if you believe the £19m valuation) when he cost Juve 4m euros in 2016. I smell a rat.

Last edited:
Just been sent s text

Almiron and antonio berrera intoon
How true ? who knows .. time will tell

Has anyone heard anything ?

I don't know how likely Barreca is if Lukaku has signed, unless the latter is to be played further forward. No real left back signed for 3 years then two come along at once? Barreca might have missed the bus on that one.

Fuck me we are signing a left back its only taken a decade. Big celebrations at the match tomorrow from the stands ‘one Mike Ashley’

Not seen a lot of him , physically should be fine for this league , looks pacey and strong. Can play left back or left wing apparently, seen some chatter that he'd suit being a wing back which may well have been why he's been on Rafa's radar as he keeps toying with 3 at the back .

A crock, good job we did not sign him.
The question is why are we trying or not to sign players so late in the window.
The hierarchy really are clueless.