Newcastle falcons | Vital Football

Newcastle falcons

Aye Chopey, great game, great win, watched it on TV. Well done and all that, puts the area back on the Rugby map, captioned by local RGS boy Will Welsh (was at school with Fraser Foster, local boys done good!)

Just got back from the match. Bedford came to play, even though they had nowt at stake. Next season will be a struggle - massive gap in this division and the Prem. We need a new back line. But well done anyway.

Great to be back in the Premier League and a massive vote of thanks to Semore for having the vision which is so sadly lacking at SJP. OK Deano was tainted with the bloodgate scandal but it doesnt take an Einstein to work out the boy knows how to win.

After years of waffle and mismanagement under Dave "we wont have another season like last season" Thompson, I'm glad we've got someone in charge who understands the value of quality management !

Please note Fatman !

Aye fair comment AMac but as Taff highlights it will also take new players to keep us in the Prem and I dont think Semore has it to spend unfortunately. Great achievement though.

I agree with you both and its not made any easier by the departure of Mr "Points" Gopperth ! However I have faith in Deano to work his way up the table slowly but surely and if Exeter can do it.........

Exeter are the ideal measuring stick but down there you are talking about a hotbed of rugby - we struggle up here with attendances. Gopperth will be hard to replace but Rchards will know what is required to make us competitive in the Premiership. I really hope the crowds turn up next season - it's a great night out, good and earthy pitchside stuff and I have had many a night stuck under the stands after the match.