New Zealand Test Series | Page 5 | Vital Football

New Zealand Test Series

What a great day at Trent Bridge, that’s what you would call good value for the ticket price. Stunning display of clean hitting from JB.

Got home early today and thought I’d watch a bit of cricket 🤔
England currently 57/6 off 12 overs trailing by 271 runs. Trent Boult bowling really well

Got home early today and thought I’d watch a bit of cricket 🤔
England currently 57/6 off 12 overs trailing by 271 runs. Trent Boult bowling really well

Well, England have done well to get to 212/6.

So, now I have posted that four quick wickets will fall.

Well, England have done well to get to 212/6.

So, now I have posted that four quick wickets will fall.

Terrific stand from Bairstow and Overton has rescued the match. Now 247/6. Almost at a run a ball, Overton 87(99) and Bairstow 116(109). Well played lads

Bairstow took a fantastic running catch on the boundary too,for their final wicket, to give Leach his first 5 for in England

Raining this morning, but after last summer , Australia & WIndies tours I didn’t expect yet series against NZ to go like this.
Just shows with the same players a change of leadership can work wonders…….Look at Jack Leach, Stokes has shown confidence by bowling him early and rewarded with 10 wickets.
I wonder which Imps players might fall into this category?

Well done chaps, let's see if we can reproduce the same against sides that contain one or two top spinners. That could go spectacularly........either way!

Wow what a run chase. Chasing 378 in the fourth innings, almost trouble free this morning to win by 7 wickets. Root and Bairstow still there at the end with a partnership of 269. Highest chase by England I think, brilliant