New Zealand Test Series | Vital Football

New Zealand Test Series

As the resident stuck record I would just like to say: They can keep rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic into as many exciting and pretty patterns as they want, but until they start coaching correct batting technique to juniors again, nothing will change.

They won't though, because of the 'importance' and popularity of the shorter formats.

If there is a record for being peed off Anderson must hold it. How many times has he taken 4 or 5 wickets and helped bowl the opposition out only to watch our hopeless batting line up crumble time after time after time.

So, for those that haven't been following, New Zealand were all out for 132, then England were all out for 141.

New Zealand are currently 211-4, leading by 202.

Apart from the fact that football and cricket are played with a ball what is this thread doing on here. (Encouraged by Jules surprisingl)

Apart from the fact that football and cricket are played with a ball what is this thread doing on here. (Encouraged by Jules surprisingl)

The thread itself is actually on "Open Terrace & Off-Topic", however, I moved it to "100% Imps" and then back here so I could leave a permanent redirect to this thread on there, to try and encourage people to use this forum.

Of course, if you have an issue, please do feel free to send me a Private Message, rather than question things on the forum.

Some positive news is that it's raining in north London. Let's hope it continues for the next few days.

Looks like the little pommies are in line to do a giant killing act . These things do happen in sport:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looks like the usual procession to the pavilion is underway again.
46/3. 🙄. Next pair need to make a telling contribution or it’ll be all over today

Stokes bowled.......off a no ball. Match changing? Doubt it but if Root and Stokes put on a hundred partnership the rest of the team only need about another 100 between them :lol: