***NEW*** You be the Dj | Vital Football

***NEW*** You be the Dj

TuBBz

Are You Local?
This truly is magical

If only i had this back in the day

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8hiUVK/:bfgS2DlC:88goowmh/www.partycloud.fm/2864060814650931/

Clever world we live in!

With so much good you would think mankind could make a better fist of life/the planet really!

Thank you Sir TuBBz dude will have a play on this later when the babs have been settle off to bed, i have tried for years to master these mixing tables on pc but can never get the beats per minute to match in the songs with each other lol

Hey Tubbzy, can you recommend any software for making music? I haven't the first notion about music but in a Top Gear style 'how hard can it be', I fancy making myself a few tunes.

While I have you, what was that media player box thingy that's like a DVD player or something but not quite that you were talking about the other week?

BodyButter - 25/6/2013 13:43

Hey Tubbzy, can you recommend any software for making music? I haven't the first notion about music but in a Top Gear style 'how hard can it be', I fancy making myself a few tunes.

While I have you, what was that media player box thingy that's like a DVD player or something but not quite that you were talking about the other week?

I've got loads of mate who are producers, my ex has just released an EP she used to us Alberton. Which is brill but she went on a course to properly understand how to use it. Qbase is another one.

davem - 25/6/2013 22:47

I've got loads of mate who are producers, my ex has just released an EP she used to us Alberton. Which is brill but she went on a course to properly understand how to use it. Qbase is another one.

Cheers Dave, if you see them around can you ask them which one is the easiest for noobs to use?

davem - 25/6/2013 13:47

*Ableton

Cubase is good, but pretty technical and complicated

One of the more simple ones to use would be Fruity Loops

No worries BB....was quite a few years back when i tried FL, and i think they've developed it alot since then...
Was more into using Cubase personally, but takes alot of time to get to know even the basics

villawill - 26/6/2013 00:35

No worries BB....was quite a few years back when i tried FL, and i think they've developed it alot since then...
Was more into using Cubase personally, but takes alot of time to get to know even the basics

Yea, I managed to get a drum beat together but couldn't get any further. It's a bit late now so I'll give it a rest for today and have another look tomorrow. There seem to be well too many buttons which don't do anything.

Fuck me, that's annoying. Even the simplest things seem to be impossible. I'm blaming the programme rather than my complete lack of understanding of music or how the programme works.

haha yeah it can all get pretty technical!

have had a quick search around a few forums i know, and one that got mentioned as fairly easy to use is this one:
http://studioone.presonus.com/what-is-studio-one/

Haven't used it myself, but might be worth giving a whirl?

Shit didn't see the answers to this thread

Garage band is pretty easy to use if you have a Mac

Thing is making a tune is juts not easy as people think

Hannah uses Logic pro and this last week has just had her 1st 3 tracks signed