New Years | Vital Football

New Years

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
Do you celebrate it? what are your plans?

I dont celebrate it... load of old crap. Double for taxi's, price of drinks go up and then you get charged to walk into a pub that you have been walking in all year round.

I do celebrate, but they are now only usually low-key affairs. At this stage, I don't even know what or where, I suppose I'll finish up where the wind blows me....

We go to our cricket club do. Amongst friends so its always a good relaxed night.

Not bothered about drinking so I drive and laugh at the others waiting 2 hours for a taxi when we go home.

Pride of Lions - 30/12/2013 12:17

I do celebrate, but they are now only usually low-key affairs. At this stage, I don't even know what or where, I suppose I'll finish up where the wind blows me....

could end up anywhere with this wind then mate!!

Barney2004 - 30/12/2013 19:19

Bang on Barney....Lol

:14:

Pride of Lions - 30/12/2013 12:24

Barney2004 - 30/12/2013 19:19

Bang on Barney....Lol

:14:

Have a good night :35:

It'll be the usual over-indulgence with a splitting headache the following morning after one glass too many of mulled Vimto.

I used to when younger, not bothered now really. good when you are young, no responsibilities, on the lash, on the pull etc.

Then again, was it good? Higher prices, more queues?

I always used to go and hide for a minute or two at midnight though, as some of you might have figured by now, I don't like rituals, so not into the Auld Lang Syne stuff

Hey, sometimes I'd go hide with a girl.. yes, you read it right, with a girl. Sometimes I'd even get a kiss.

:10: :10: :10: :10: