NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 557 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admin said that all creditors would now be paid and we avoid any points deduction,that was only possible with the full amount paid

Technically the creditors are not being paid
They will receive a quarter of what they're owed by the club & I believe that was the minimum amount required to avoid the 15 point penalty & hence why that was the asking price to buy the club
Great for Latics as a club but still pretty kacky on those creditors, some of who will be local businesses & some such as the HMRC where them not getting what they're owed impacts on us all however minimally
That's none of our faults or anyone now connected with Latics but it boils my urine that Choi & Au Yeung just get to walk away from it all unscathed

They will receive a quarter of what they're owed by the club & I believe that was the minimum amount required to avoid the 15 point penalty & hence why that was the asking price to buy the club
Great for Latics as a club but still pretty kacky on those creditors, some of who will be local businesses & some such as the HMRC where them not getting what they're owed impacts on us all however minimally
That's none of our faults or anyone now connected with Latics but it boils my urine that Choi & Au Yeung just get to walk away from it all unscathed

Spot on MB, i wouldn't mind one bit if the SC used the 200k to top up the payout to local creditors (not HMRC) that, through no fault of their own, have lost out due to that rat Choi.

I am Ste - no probs obvs with the Adidas ones - but the design of the Kappas I really liked - especially the white away / 3rd kit 😁

Thing about replica kits is to sell them to the public in large numbers and unless you have a body like Christiano Ronaldo the Krappa kits look ridiculous. I personally have always had most shirts I have both this seasons with supporters logo as sponsor. However I would never have the Krappa shirts as they would have made me look like Daffyd, the only gay in the village.

Agreed. It's a separate issue, but i think the whole system is wrong. The way you can rack up debts and transfer it onto a club and then dump them on someone else and walk away without a care in the world with your personal fortune untouched is dreadful.

BM1
It would appear that Dominic Raaab, Foreign Secretary of our Government does not agree with you.

He is happy for UK to trade with countries that use child labour.

Let's not make out like any previous government of either side were moral beacons, eg. grooming gang cover up and Iraq war for example.

We need to stop letting them divide and conquor us by arguing amongst ourselves when our frustration should be directed at the political system and class in general.

I really liked the Kappa ones myself too. I thought they looked very smart. Puma ones are decent too.

I really liked the Championship home shirt we had for 1 season (the Zaki season).

Thought Adidas were pretty bog standard to be honest.

Regarding next season i want our shirts made by the company that gives the club the best deal. Whoever that is.
I actually disagree. The best deal are the shirts that will be bought in most bulk by the fans. A rubbish kit manufacturer like Macron might offer the most money, but you can guarantee that we wouldn't sell half the kits to fans that we would a manufacturer like Nike or Adidas due to the quality of kit.

Just like Galloways in the concourse. We can easily get someone cheaper, but you can guarantee they won't sell as many pies.

By the way, I find it incredibly therapeutic talking about issues like these instead of stressing about the clubs very existence!

If we go back through family generations you will find that a majority of rich people
Made their fortunes through slavery and exploitation of the poor
Imagine if it was criminal and they could take all money from those family's that live a high life today from those who's great great grandparents made their money from slavery

If we go back through family generations you will find that a majority of rich people
Imagine if it was criminal and they could take all money from those family's that live a high life today from those who's great great grandparents made their money from slavery
It's only a matter of time before this is a thing the way our enlightened times are moving.
What next - re-declaring war on Germany because their ancestors were Nazi's?
Seeking reparations from Italy due to those nasty Roman's?
God save us from the morally righteous 🙈

See the ground revaluation FFP rogue Mel Morris's sale of Wayne Rooney's Derby is off!

Apparently the Abu Dhabi bidders haven't come up with the money 😳
Wouldn't they have had to prove these in advance to pass EFL fit and proper test ?
Or does that only apply to us ?

Could tomorrow be the day everything is sorted? The EFL,as we know meet on Thursday so MAYBE ratification could happen tomorrow

BM1
It would appear that Dominic Raaab, Foreign Secretary of our Government does not agree with you.

He is happy for UK to trade with countries that use child labour.
We already do anyway.
Most of your supermarket clothing (Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury's) comes from Bangladeshi Sweatshops, and also your cheap Sports Direct gear comes from Far East Sweatshops.

Nothing new to see here...

Thing about replica kits is to sell them to the public in large numbers and unless you have a body like Christiano Ronaldo the Krappa kits look ridiculous. I personally have always had most shirts I have both this seasons with supporters logo as sponsor. However I would never have the Krappa shirts as they would have made me look like Daffyd, the only gay in the village.
Not just Kappa.
Most foreign sportswear brands are way off with their sizing.
Errea and Macron (both Italian, like Kappa) are renowned for it.

Bought my old fella a Wigan Rugby shirt (made by Errea) for his Birthday a couple of years ago, I had to get him a 6XL, he's only an XL 😳😳😳

St Patrick's Day. St Patrick himself was a Britain kidnapped by Irish slave dealers and put in to slavery.

Whilst we're talking politics can I just remind everyone the under 18s are playing in the FA youth Cup against Everton tonight, it's available on YouTube on Everton TV. I know it's not really political but I'm sure one team will be wearing blue and the other Red. Come on you Reds!

It's only a matter of time before this is a thing the way our enlightened times are moving.
What next - re-declaring war on Germany because their ancestors were Nazi's?
Seeking reparations from Italy due to those nasty Roman's?
God save us from the morally righteous 🙈
Recognising that things - or people - which we once thought were worthy of commemoration, actually weren't/aren't, shouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Jingle jangle jewellery jewellery anyone?

The issue is, granted, it can go too far. I suppose we need adult conversations as to where the line lies.

Whilst we're talking politics can I just remind everyone the under 18s are playing in the FA youth Cup against Everton tonight, it's available on YouTube on Everton TV. I know it's not really political but I'm sure one team will be wearing blue and the other Red. Come on you Reds!
Typical we're playing in black!

Status
Not open for further replies.