NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 501 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering when the next Wigan football club Phoenix meeting at the Queens Hall will be scheduled for ?
Also when those "in the know" are going to fess up to the current perilous situation ?
Nandy, Wigan Council, SC, WEP - nope, the silence is deafening 🤫🤔

I can honestly say I was never fishing Jock. I very very rarely do.

I still think Hampton's stance was/is hypocritical given his views on SC comms, (as did you and TB) but I'm happy to leave it as I have with him.

(y)
Have explained why it's not in the least hypocritical - we disagree - no need for the repetitive sniping !

Disgraceful we are still in this predicament 9 months since those ***** in Hong Kong needlessly put us into administration. These parasite administrators though really have made a bad situation even worse!

If they hadn't been so greedy and negotiated down their extortionate administrators fees with Ganaye and the Americans when they bid over 5m this shit would've been over months ago. (But we are supposed to feel sorry for them because they haven't had a holiday for ages,my heart bleeds).The SC also backed that bid,which says a lot about it.They clearly wanted the club,as they were around for ages,but also clearly weren't happy paying the ridiculously high administrators fees and who can blame them as they are outrageous and disgusting.Yet they still want to leech another 250k through player add/sell ons which they gave away for peanuts and had no part whatsoever in their development,it's just not right and the whole process is immoral.

Yet those incompetents at the EFL who let it happen are constantly tweeting about mental health.✌️

It's an absolute disgrace what has happened to our great club! Once this shit is all over there needs to be a proper,thorough investigation into what has happened and continues to happen in this past 9 months,to stop it ever happening again and the relevant people bought to book.

Last edited:
Right SC, to the best of your knowledge have the Bahraini's walked or are they still interested?

A simple yes or no should suffice!

Right SC, to the best of your knowledge have the Bahraini's walked or are they still interested?

A simple yes or no should suffice!

The SLO rarely comes on here, so I've posted the following over on CL (where he has a dedicated thread):

Hi Jason,
Given the very worrying statement given by Paul Stanley re the Bahraini team going very quiet, coupled with other rumours re there being no other credible bidders, and topped off by the Admins saying last friday that there’d be no further friday updates, isn’t it appropriate (and timely) that the Supporters Club issue another update. I appreciate the restrictions they’re under with regard to confidentiality, and I also understand that some people will moan if it doesn’t tell them every last little detail, but at this worrying time, something is surely better than nothing.

Most of us (I am sure) are very appreciative of their ongoing efforts, but a slight improvement in comms – even if only to give a warm vibe – would go a long way to calming down the more pessimistic element of our fanbase …….. and it’s a bloody big element !

Many thanks

Nixon claiming Darren Royle’s bid and the Saul Logger bloke are close to an EFL test. He’s indicating they are separate bids. I thought the article yesterday implied they had joined forces

If as is being reported the Bahrainis have dropped their offer by 200000 ,could the SC not pay this as part of the deal to have someone involved at board level and let’s get this deal over the line and move forward. This seems a way of getting the deal sorted....am I missing something?

The SLO rarely comes on here, so I've posted the following over on CL (where he has a dedicated thread):

Hi Jason,
Given the very worrying statement given by Paul Stanley re the Bahraini team going very quiet, coupled with other rumours re there being no other credible bidders, and topped off by the Admins saying last friday that there’d be no further friday updates, isn’t it appropriate (and timely) that the Supporters Club issue another update. I appreciate the restrictions they’re under with regard to confidentiality, and I also understand that some people will moan if it doesn’t tell them every last little detail, but at this worrying time, something is surely better than nothing.

Most of us (I am sure) are very appreciative of their ongoing efforts, but a slight improvement in comms – even if only to give a warm vibe – would go a long way to calming down the more pessimistic element of our fanbase …….. and it’s a bloody big element !

Many thanks
I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the sc does actually come on here
To see what fans are saying
Just out of curiosity
If someone is reading this then we has paying members of the sc
Would like to to know what is going on with our club and the position with the Bahrain group

If as is being reported the Bahrainis have dropped their offer by 200000 ,could the SC not pay this as part of the deal to have someone involved at board level and let’s get this deal over the line and move forward. This seems a way of getting the deal sorted....am I missing something?
If they want to reduce price by 200,000 then I would be worried how much these guys have
If it's stalling over 200k then that's a pea take in my eyes
Or trying for a stupid way out

They absolutely could, for a % of ownership in return. I for one would applaud that kind of proactivity if only to get the admins gone.
Sadly Charlz I believe the camel has already left the building !

Where is this being reported Charlz ? Haven't seen it myself

Here's a thought,if no one is prepared or willing to pay the 3m asking price why don't the administrators use some of their extortionate 2m fees they are getting for Euxton and the Chippy and give it to the creditors? Then that can be taken off the asking price without a further 15 point deduction.
The answer to my question though is very likely that they won't do that because they are greedy parasites,but I've asked Lisa Nandy/Andy Burnham to put public pressure on them to do so,if it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.