NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 474 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's needed is a plan C whereby the SC supports a bid actively and invests as required to get these admins gone.
Seems to me lots of sitting on hands being done rather than positive, proactive action being taken.

What's needed is a plan C whereby the SC supports a bid actively and invests as required to get these admins gone.
Seems to me lots of sitting on hands being done rather than positive, proactive action being taken.
Isn't that what they've been trying to do for the last 6 months ......... which is why they had to sign the NDAs ........ which is why they were unable to say much about the various bids.

Thats fuck up number 1 then.
In your opinion, of course.

I'm not really sure what telling us all would have achieved. What would have changed ..... or helped ...... other than maybe appeasing a few minds ......... though then again, probably not.

At best, they would only have been able to put out a fairly non-specific update which most (with a fitting cap) would have whinged at anyway.

Isn't that what they've been trying to do for the last 6 months ......... which is why they had to sign the NDAs ........ which is why they were unable to say much about the various bids.
I don't know - they won't say - that's the whole point !
They came out and said they didn't support the Spaniards- they've never come out and said they do support anyone. Their backing wouldn't half encourage a potential owner - no ?

I don't know - they won't say - that's the whole point !
They came out and said they didn't support the Spaniards- they've never come out and said they do support anyone. Their backing wouldn't half encourage a potential owner - no ?

OK ...... I should have re-phrased my posts to allow for those who just want to whinge regardless ................ not saying you do, but see my comment re the fitting cap. ;)

That is what they've been doing. They've been told not to comment.

I doubt that the backing of the SC would change the price of fish for the bidder. They either want to buy us or they don't. It wasn't stopping the Spanish.

Don't you think it strange though that they actively didn't support the Spaniards but won't nail their (our) colours to a mast.

And, not whinging just wondering 😉

Don't you think it strange though that they actively didn't support the Spaniards but won't nail their (our) colours to a mast.

Their job isn't to approve or nail colours .......... so, no.

Oh, and in this instance, let's then say that the cap was like a pea on a drum ......... or did it come over your ears ?
;)

Their job isn't to approve or nail colours .......... so no
;)
I see - so the SC are right if they do something and they are also right if they don't 🤔
They should be nailing their colours rather than being patted on the head by the admins - IMO 😉

I see - so the SC are right if they do something and they are also right if they don't 🤔
They should be nailing their colours rather than being patted on the head by the admins - IMO 😉
You must have a vivid imagination to get that from what I wrote.

Their only job was to do summat that would keep us alive if the worst were to happen, and we couldn't find a buyer. That option is waiting nicely on the shelf.

If we do get a buyer, whether or not they want to work with the SC (however much we all might want them to) is neither here nor there.

Last edited:

Krasner said something about not judging the morals of the buyer when exclusivity was given to the Spanish buyers

People gave that money (for a Plan B) in case things went tits up.

As it stands, things haven't (yet) gone tits up.

The money is held in an escrow account, totally securely

If people want the donation back, they can have it.

However, given there's still a chance of things going tits up, why would they?

As for the other questions .......... wouldn't they only be answered when our going tits up was confirmed?

If they do go tits up...what plan have they got? Just saying the money is being held in escrow isn't a plan haha. Nobody has a clue, which when they are custodians of our money, doesn't fill me with great confidence they'd know what to do if we got in that position (not that i ever dream we do)

If they do go tits up...what plan have they got? Just saying the money is being held in escrow isn't a plan haha. Nobody has a clue, which when they are custodians of our money, doesn't fill me with great confidence they'd know what to do if we got in that position (not that i ever dream we do)
I don't to be disrespectful Duke, so I won't bother going through the whole premise of the Supporters Club raising that money in case we didn't get a buyer, so that we'd be able to at least take some kind of ownership, and continue to be able to actually have a club to support (at whatever level might be possible).

Bugger. I've told you the plan !

So, contrary to your point, I would argue that some people do in fact have a clue ....... though obviously, I wouldn't dream of speaking for you, so I'll leave you in the "not a clue" camp.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.