NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 468 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are probably pissed off that regardless of what they post they are criticised for not enough information being given, even though there is probably no more to say and have decided to keep it short and take the hit.

Personally I don't blame them as they will get the same amount of shit for not posting as they do when they try to give us something tangible.

I think they made their own bed in regards to updates. They are inconsistent and contain false information. I do agree though, they've set up a Comms policy and are following it.

Hopefully I've got a meeting with them coming up to address:
- Yuengs "waived" funds (he's still the majority credit holder so hasn't waived anything yet.
- Their public behaviour and how it would / has an affect selling the club
- inconsistent messages they've been sending and the affect on selling the club
- a personal matter of them leaking personal and financial information of mine to the supporters club (gdpr / data protection breaches)

I doubt they are pissed off £££ keeps ticking along!

I think they made their own bed in regards to updates. They are inconsistent and contain false information. I do agree though, they've set up a Comms policy and are following it.

Hopefully I've got a meeting with them coming up to address:
- Yuengs "waived" funds (he's still the majority credit holder so hasn't waived anything yet.
- Their public behaviour and how it would / has an affect selling the club
- inconsistent messages they've been sending and the affect on selling the club
- a personal matter of them leaking personal and financial information of mine to the supporters club (gdpr / data protection breaches)

I doubt they are pissed off £££ keeps ticking along!

Take it you'll keep us updated with your possible meeting with Admin WL? Hopefully you won't be giving us weekly pointless,no info updates like our minted Admins tend to give us of late....😉

We have money to keep us going to the end of the season and these parasites will be there until then. New owners? Won't rush either until they have an idea of when once will start to trickle in again.
Hangers on like politcians etc won't mind as from time to time they can smile and make a sound bite every now and then. All happy apart from fans and supporters. Our beloved club are every buggers football to kick around.

what is ridiculous is people expecting the EFL to have completed thorough checks in a fortnight. It will be months not weeks. Provide proof that a) they have sufficient funds, b) where those funds come from, then verify from independent sources the validity of what they have supplied, do this in different countries and different languages, potentially involving multiple entities e.g. individuals, corporations etc all during a global pandemic. It's weeks and weeks and weeks of elapsed time, not days.
I've been waiting 6 weeks for a UK bank to supply proof to a UK mortgage company that our UK property buyer is up to date with his previous UK mortgage payments and that's in this country, in the same language and a relatively simple and straightforward request (everyone blames Covid rather than incompetence for the delays, either way it's out of our control).
We’ll just have to agree to differ I’m afraid. This whole process is ludicrous.

We’ll just have to agree to differ I’m afraid. This whole process is ludicrous.
What would be ludicrous is if they went too quick and again made the wrong call,if it takes until March and they make the correct call then that's how it should be

Take it you'll keep us updated with your possible meeting with Admin WL? Hopefully you won't be giving us weekly pointless,no info updates like our minted Admins tend to give us of late....😉
I will but I doubt anything will come out of it.

What I do now know is the admin have no problems in breaking/not adhering to their legal responsibilities.

Kieffer's scored for Cardiff again today 11 goals this season bargain of the season at pathetic £2m fee.
Or maybe Jamal down the road at £850k ?
Mumbles cottages x 2 perhaps as part of the deal ?
Feck off Begbies

It was common knowledge all our players were available. We sold right in the middle of a pandemic and am sure if enough interest was there a bidding war would have ensued which would have driven the price up. Neither of the players above scored many for us and scored 16 all season between them so am guessing other clubs didn't fancy them.

It was common knowledge all our players were available. We sold right in the middle of a pandemic and am sure if enough interest was there a bidding war would have ensued which would have driven the price up. Neither of the players above scored many for us and scored 16 all season between them so am guessing other clubs didn't fancy them.

Bidding wars rarely happen now with release clauses in contracts. The agents "let it be known" what the clause is, the interested clubs all bid at the release clause level - which must be accepted by the selling club, the buying clubs then do their best to woo the player and agent with salaries / signing on fees. The agent's insist on another release clause in the new deal and the the games start all over again 2 years later.

Apart from the other 4 clubs who also bid £2m for Moore ? If you can't walk up the price at that stage you are incompetent.
And Lowe 850k a loss of £1.5m in 12 months.
If the admins had done their job properly we could have kept most of the rest and all the kids for sure - disgraceful all round

Bidding wars rarely happen now with release clauses in contracts. The agents "let it be known" what the clause is, the interested clubs all bid at the release clause level - which must be accepted by the selling club, the buying clubs then do their best to woo the player and agent with salaries / signing on fees. The agent's insist on another release clause in the new deal and the the games start all over again 2 years later.
No release clause in either Moore or Lowe contracts - William's and Jedi ues

Did you have any issues when Victor Moses was bought from Crystal Palace for peanuts, or Euxton was bought from Bolton for a knock-down price?

Although Palace were in admin at the time and they needed the money to pay wages I dont think there was a release clause involved we just outbid the other interested clubs with a fee of £2.5m therefore doing Palace a favour.

Did you have any issues when Victor Moses was bought from Crystal Palace for peanuts, or Euxton was bought from Bolton for a knock-down price?
See below - and no as Bolton needed to sell - we didn't if the admins had done their job properly.
You do realise the club will not benefit at all from the sale of Euxton as the admins have trousered that ?

If we can hold on keeping going, even in L2 until hopefully
fans are allowed back in the Stadium to generate some vital
income and some atmosphere, start afresh and build up the
Club, as we have done in the past.

We need players who are tougher menatally and more
physical throughout the team who can dominate the match,
and not be pushed around like boys v men.

We don't need to spend a fortune as Accy and other teams
have proved.

If we can hold on keeping going, even in L2 until hopefully
fans are allowed back in the Stadium to generate some vital
income and some atmosphere, start afresh and build up the
Club, as we have done in the past.

We need players who are tougher menatally and more
physical throughout the team who can dominate the match,
and not be pushed around like boys v men.

We don't need to spend a fortune as Accy and other teams
have proved.
And we need a manager who will set up to win. Play to win and try to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.