NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 325 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I heard it was a bot from fantasy island under the control of chris farnell behind it all

2. Some bloke called Harvey

3. To wind up some clowns on a forum.

4. No they’ve been working for Pollard all along.
Apparently... I can't have a conversation without falling out with folk... Apparently...

Yet, you're the one still squawking away trying to provoke me into arguing with you...

Oh, the fecking irony... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I've spent the last couple of days going over this thread. Aside from the personal jabs and insults it's been quite interesting. I did my own looking at things and more or less the folks who I went back and forth with on Twitter over the IEC/Philippines links, Au Yeung's dealings etc etc have said a lot of what has been on here.

The real villains of the piece now obviously are Begbies Traynor, with their very questionable methods of drumming up business, or not, as the case may be.

I suggest we all take a step back a moment and remember that we all want the same things deep down, which is for us to have a club to discuss.

MiW
I would be very interested to know whether Jay's latest podcast with the Spanish based journalist allays any of you concerns. Very interesting listen.

very interesting and positive that Arthur,always good to hear views from elsewhere!Although some latics fans will say they know more than this Madrid based journalist!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll try and find time to have a listen over the weekend Arthur.

I've only just finished the full interview, I'm going to suggest that whilst you may find a few positives, you'll also consider there are some massive red flags as well. I think it could be a very interesting ride if Moreno gets in, and I also think potentially down the line that a fairly large section of our fans could become very frustrated and out-spoken about him.

I've only just finished the full interview, I'm going to suggest that whilst you may find a few positives, you'll also consider there are some massive red flags as well. I think it could be a very interesting ride if Moreno gets in, and I also think potentially down the line that a fairly large section of our fans could become very frustrated and out-spoken about him.
Can't really see any red flags in there Arthur,seemed surprisingly positive to me

Can't really see any red flags in there Arthur,seemed surprisingly positive to me

I can see how some things may be interpreted by MiW or some of the other "Spanish sceptics" as less than positive, personally I felt there was a mix of positive and less positive (I won't say negative) opinion and the positive outweighed the rest, but I'm one of those in favour of the Spanish ownership and so could easily be biased in my overall outlook.

As I said earlier, I'll be very interested in Miw's take on the interview.

Totally agree with what you say Exiled, I would actually have said that Moreno's publicity officers could not have given him a more glowing reference.

One thing that did strike me is the similarities between the two clubs, both facing bankruptcy and going out of business, bought by a local man who plied his trade as a lower league footballer before being forced into retirement with injury, making it good in business and returning to rescue his hometown club and taking them from the realms of obscurity into the top league in the country.

Could that be a good omen.

Totally agree with what you say Exiled, I would actually have said that Moreno's publicity officers could not have given him a more glowing reference.

One thing that did strike me is the similarities between the two clubs, both facing bankruptcy and going out of business, bought by a local man who plied his trade as a lower league footballer before being forced into retirement with injury, making it good in business and returning to rescue his hometown club and taking them from the realms of obscurity into the top league in the country.

Is the Spanish version also hated by a large chunk of his current or former employees ?

Did Moreno break his leg in the Copa del Ray final though ? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.