NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 308 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a requirement it should have been in the SPA. However negotiations are just that. Sadly at the first sign of a brown envelope the admins caved without doing requisite due diligence it would seem given the front man was unfit to own or be a director at a club.

If Frampton is claiming ignorance about the requirement for an exclusivity deposit, then he is every bit as guilty of a lack of professionalism as Krasner has been.

If you can get the Cristo bee out of your bonnet for a second, (he isn't around any longer) if you had been offered someone with a previous track record like Moreno and Leganes for progressing sustainably on the 2nd of July you'd have snatched their hands off.

Like an impressionable youngster, you seem to have had your head turned by a flashy businessman talking the talk.

Stuff turned out to be false? They failed the efl test for Christ sake!!!!

As for following Barry out of the trenches than quite frankly taking his views, the comments from Nandy, the SC and others then I’d rather follow him and fight than cowardly surrender.
You are making stuff up now moreno was accepted by the efl not rejected and yes lie you remember Chris Farnell? Was apparently involved in our bid loads of fake twitter accounts popped up about it. Then they all vanished when it turned out be cobblers. Also various posters on here claimed to be receiving messages of people throwing dirt at the Spanish consortium. I mean you claim Frampton is better when this is a guy who claims they have been interested in the club since last year and never put a bid in right until the Spanish came along. An then tried to blame covid as if it is something only is consortium had to deal with. Yeah right. Also The supporters club have not come out against it. No one as fully it is all just little comments here and their. So it is time to put up or shut up.

Stuff turned out to be false? They failed the efl test for Christ sake!!!!

As for following Barry out of the trenches than quite frankly taking his views, the comments from Nandy, the SC and others then I’d rather follow him and fight than cowardly surrender.
So why are you still here ?

If Frampton is claiming ignorance about the requirement for an exclusivity deposit, then he is every bit as guilty of a lack of professionalism as Krasner has been.

If you can get the Cristo bee out of your bonnet for a second, (he isn't around any longer) if you had been offered someone with a previous track record like Moreno and Leganes for progressing sustainably on the 2nd of July you'd have snatched their hands off.

Like an impressionable youngster, you seem to have had your head turned by a flashy businessman talking the talk.

He’s not claiming ignorance, he’s saying it wasn’t a requirement.

On July 2nd if you’d told me Moreno was partnering up with someone that was struggling to raise a million and would fail the easiest of efl tests then id be seriously questioning his judgement.

You seem rather gullible and desperate to ignore the concerns of numerous groups and individuals with far greater understanding and knowledge of these people.

On July 2nd if you’d told me Moreno was partnering up with someone that was struggling to raise a million and would fail the easiest of efl tests then id be seriously questioning his judgement.

You seem rather gullible and desperate to ignore the concerns of numerous groups and individuals with far greater understanding and knowledge of these people.
Are you that Harvey bloke off Twitter?
He's been spouting the brown stuff today too... :rolleyes:

You are making stuff up now moreno was accepted by the efl not rejected and yes lie you remember Chris Farnell? Was apparently involved in our bid loads of fake twitter accounts popped up about it. Then they all vanished when it turned out be cobblers. Also various posters on here claimed to be receiving messages of people throwing dirt at the Spanish consortium. I mean you claim Frampton is better when this is a guy who claims they have been interested in the club since last year and never put a bid in right until the Spanish came along. An then tried to blame covid as if it is something only is consortium had to deal with. Yeah right. Also The supporters club have not come out against it. No one as fully it is all just little comments here and their. So it is time to put up or shut up.

The bid wasn’t accepted. How difficult is that for you to understand. More o has associated himself with a questionable individual in an attempt to buy our club. You must be extremely naive if you don’t think he’ll be brought back in some capacity to run it.

You mention the SC little comments - does that set alarm bells ringing why they’d do that. We’re in admin, up shit creek, they wouldn’t be negative about anyone wanting to save us unless they had real, genuine concerns. They released a statement last week that didn’t express any disappointment at the failure. What does that tell you?

End of the day most of the people that have concerns about the spanish will vanish nandy being one once this is done she will have gone back into her fantasy political world and latics a thing of the past and her puppet master stroking his grey tash sulking

Of course he's claiming ignorance. The whole world knew of the requirement. Every Latics fan knew what was required and he is claiming to be one. Amid all the talk, he's only ever needed to do one action to prove his intent and he failed to do it. He is now blaming others and people are falling for it.

I'm not ignoring any concerns. I'm just not allowing myself to be taken in by someone who has so far been shown to be all talk.

Trying to persuade the cowards to get on board and look at the bigger picture.
Cowards hey now our club is about to be saved and majority of fans are ok with this deal but you call us cowards for backing the spanish
Call yourself a latics fan what will you do if and when spanish take control will you walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.