NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 104 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you think Nixons being used by the Americans as a bargaining tool.....but do you think theres a chance alan myers is being used tge same way by Krasner to drive the price up and put pressure on Ganayes group to pay the quoted price?

To be honest and frank Danny, I, like everyone else are speculating on the news that is being drip fed to us.

The only knowledge I have that I suspect many on here have not got is the experience of being involved from both sides of an Administration/Liquidation. I have said on numerous occasions that I have no empathy with the admins as my experience has shown me that there is no sympathy given by them to the job they do. They will ruthlessly sell the clubs assets to raise as much cash as they can to satisfy the debts.

What many people are forgetting is the other side of that coin, and to the creditors the admins are seen as the good guys who are working on their behalf to raise the cash to settle their bills. Imagine yourself working all week and then being told at the end of the week that you will not be paid, an administrator is appointed and he says he will get you some money back, who do you see as the good guy. It certainly wouldn't be your boss who has just failed to pay you.

Imagine then that your wages are £200 for that weeks work and the admin says he can only get you £50, you would be disappointed and lose faith in him and start to doubt his ability. Therefore he is being pressured from both sides as your boss is complaining he is settling the debts by selling his business for a pittance.

As I say, the Admins have no sympathy in their job because if they did they would be seen to be favouring one side over the other.

Sorry to have rambled on a bit, and to answer your question, probably Yes there is a good chance that details are being leaked by people on both sides.

To be honest and frank Danny, I, like everyone else are speculating on the news that is being drip fed to us.

The only knowledge I have that I suspect many on here have not got is the experience of being involved from both sides of an Administration/Liquidation. I have said on numerous occasions that I have no empathy with the admins as my experience has shown me that there is no sympathy given by them to the job they do. They will ruthlessly sell the clubs assets to raise as much cash as they can to satisfy the debts.

What many people are forgetting is the other side of that coin, and to the creditors the admins are seen as the good guys who are working on their behalf to raise the cash to settle their bills. Imagine yourself working all week and then being told at the end of the week that you will not be paid, an administrator is appointed and he says he will get you some money back, who do you see as the good guy. It certainly wouldn't be your boss who has just failed to pay you.

Imagine then that your wages are £200 for that weeks work and the admin says he can only get you £50, you would be disappointed and lose faith in him and start to doubt his ability. Therefore he is being pressured from both sides as your boss is complaining he is settling the debts by selling his business for a pittance.

As I say, the Admins have no sympathy in their job because if they did they would be seen to be favouring one side over the other.

Sorry to have rambled on a bit, and to answer your question, probably Yes there is a good chance that details are being leaked by people on both sides.
Great post TB. Thanks for taking the time to explain things to us all. What I would like to know is this. As a creditor I would rather the club stayed afloat as its more likely a functioning successful business could pay me back in full. If not I can't guarentee getting more than 25p or 35p in the pound can I? Furthermore if latics go bust, I will never see that money again will I!?

Great post TB. Thanks for taking the time to explain things to us all. What I would like to know is this. As a creditor I would rather the club stayed afloat as its more likely a functioning successful business could pay me back in full. If not I can't guarentee getting more than 25p or 35p in the pound can I? Furthermore if latics go bust, I will never see that money again will I!?

Problem is Danny that if and when the club is sold that debt is dead. The new company get a fresh start and the creditors get a percentage dividend of the cash raised to the date of the sale, hence the reason that the admins will continue to sell anything and everything that has a value until the sale is agreed.

Sorry to say it is depressing but the truth. The only silver lining to this is that if a buyer emerges and takes us on he will be taking on a club that is more likely to survive the covid than most as there will be no historic debt to drag them down and a wage bill that is sustainable.

The details make up the situation. But the admins version of those details are totally inconsistent from their own previous statements. No credability left.
In circumstances like this things do change from week to week, what was said a few weeks ago is not necessarily true now. The interested parties and the admins will have changed their stance on some things.
Definately not sticking up for the admins as they have been pretty poor on a lot of things but this is the nature of administration

In circumstances like this things do change from week to week, what was said a few weeks ago is not necessarily true now. The interested parties and the admins will have changed their stance on some things.
Definately not sticking up for the admins as they have been pretty poor on a lot of things but this is the nature of administration

We all know the moving parts will change, but those aren't the things we are talking about.

We are talking about the same guy saying the buyer didn't pull out because we got relegated in July but saying they did in September. There was no plans to sell Euxton seperetly in July and the assets couldn't be split but in Sept saying the plan was always to sell Euxton and splitting wasn't an issue. Stanley saying there will be no fire sale the same day Kranser said there will need to be significant player sales. There was 4 original bidders in July but there was in fact only 1 original bidder in Sept. Loads more examples of those type of things. That is the issue of lack of credability.

We all know the moving parts will change, but those aren't the things we are talking about.

We are talking about the same guy saying the buyer didn't pull out because we got relegated in July but saying they did in September. There was no plans to sell Euxton seperetly in July and the assets couldn't be split but in Sept saying the plan was always to sell Euxton and splitting wasn't an issue. Stanley saying there will be no fire sale the same day Kranser said there will need to be significant player sales. There was 4 original bidders in July but there was in fact only 1 original bidder in Sept. Loads more examples of those type of things. That is the issue of lack of credability.
I’ve just read Barry’s piece in the WEP. Are the Admins refusing to speak to our local media? I would have hoped our local paper would be the go-to place for updates on the most crucial part of this club’s history. Yet we have to rely on an interview with a fan for updates. This is a JOKE!

Is he answerable to any legal body or anyone for that matter if its being deemed he's not doing his job correctly

I’ve just read Barry’s piece in the WEP. Are the Admins refusing to speak to our local media? I would have hoped our local paper would be the go-to place for updates on the most crucial part of this club’s history. Yet we have to rely on an interview with a fan for updates. This is a JOKE!

I assume this is another cut and paste article from what Barry reported last night? Poor lazy journalism if so. Surprised he’s not on leave again. Tragic story but a good one for a reporter to get stuck into but there is zero insight and nothing new in what’s reported, just rehashed stories.

See Macclesfield Town been wound up this morning. Another casualty of EFL governance.
From an outside view point, they've been really badly run over the last few years so its not a huge surprise to see, but as always, its the fans that will suffer the most as a result. I wish the best of luck if the fans try to start a phoenix club, and when things are back to a form of normal where we're allowed back into stadiums, I'd love to see a sort of pre season fuck-the-EFL mini tournament with ourselves, new Bury, new Macclesfield and any other teams that suffer, something to give the fans a chance to bond over and from another perspective, if were still in the DW Stadium, get some good attendances and give them a good slice of ticket sales to help them get back on their feet

Just seen that news, devastating. Two north west clubs in 12 months gone, we need to pray we aren’t the third. If we are I’d rather it happen quick instead of being strung along being fed a steady source of false hope and bullshit. Efl will try and pretend it has nothing to do with them as they appealed a de idiom that got them kicked out of the league a few weeks back. Callous wankers.

I assume this is another cut and paste article from what Barry reported last night? Poor lazy journalism if so. Surprised he’s not on leave again. Tragic story but a good one for a reporter to get stuck into but there is zero insight and nothing new in what’s reported, just rehashed stories.
Sadly we have the most pathetic local press coverage you could ever see, No insight to what's happening with the admins, Not single interview conducted with admins just copy and pasting other people's interviews, and absolutely no criticism of the debacle caused by the admin! Kendrick and Co seem to be sat on their backsides in the office rather than doing the hard graft of finding out what's happening!!

Sadly we have the most pathetic local press coverage you could ever see, No insight to what's happening with the admins, Not single interview conducted with admins just copy and pasting other people's interviews, and absolutely no criticism of the debacle caused by the admin! Kendrick and Co seem to be sat on their backsides in the office rather than doing the hard graft of finding out what's happening!!

If you stick that on twitter his fanboys will be all over you like a rash there up his backside.

I do agree with you 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.