NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 57 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we could be down to three bidders as from today
Nixon reporting one bidder pissed of well something like that over sale of kipre and lowe nothing like shooting ourselves in the foot is there

Well why dont they put their money in then and sign on the dotted line
Correct but they can't sign until due dillegance completed by efl so this could be one we might lose
Maybe they should have spoken to admins about holding back on sales until takeover

Prospective buyers can't be pissed off about us selling players whilst we still have bills to pay. That's just stupidity on their part.

We've literally no other way of raising cash right now.

Prospective buyers can't be pissed off about us selling players whilst we still have bills to pay. That's just stupidity on their part.

If they didn't want them sold then they needed to make an acceptable offer - until they put their hand in their pocket and have an offer accepted admin will continue to raise money to cover the 25p in the pound.

You cant dictate to admin no other players should be sold unless you show them the money first.

Well we have income from the Eggs and Riggaletoes rent. Not sure how much that is but it's something.

Well we have income from the Eggs and Riggaletoes rent. Not sure how much that is but it's something.
Not sure how the rent from the rugby is paid, but given they aren't playing there at the moment, I'd have thought it was very little if any.

Restaurants can barely keep themselves going, never mind fund a football club too!

Understood and I think the discussion and different view points are a good thing (bring balance). If he's been completely kept in the dark by the board its understandable, but we've had others on this forum, with far less access showing the warning signs.
Hindsight

Very fair point on this.

The only thing I'd disagree on is the range:

Jackson should/could have saved us and there was nothing he could do to stop us getting here.

I'm seeing things in a very cold manor, others wont. I dont think Jackson could have saved us, I do think he could have been better prepared (even if we just take into consideration after the 22nd July when the season ended) for this eventuality.
But how could he had made the club better prepared, we lived hand to mouth, anymoney coming in was beingspent. He was an employee being instructed what todo by a chairman and owner.Big bills were coming what shouldhe have done.

You say you are abusiness man, would you take itif a manager all of a sudden went rouge and started running your business with your consent?

Why we selling Kipre now when it was said earlier we have money for next two months on Euxton sale? Can't be making club attractive to buyers selling every player so we have no team and will end up fielding a team like Bolton last year if they carry on. 900k?

Its not the fact players are being sold, its the fact they are being sold so cheap, which means more players have to be sold off the back of it. Teams have been in administration for over 12 months and been in far worse financial positions than us, yet were given longer to pay back money. As long as wages are covered and they are there is still time left to pay creditors, without being forced into an immediate cut price fee.

I would have expected us to get 10m or so for Kipre had we remained in the Championship, when Mings goes for 26m, Webster for 25m and Brighton reject 30m for White, all of which never played above Championship level (Mings about 5 Prem games several years ago).

Yet we are selling for 900k a player we bought for 1m and drastically improved. I knew we wouldnt get near the market value but we can get a damn site more than 900k.

If someone agreed to take over, then they know they could cash in on Kipre for several million. Hes 23 and got all the attributes to be a top Premier League defender.

A club who no longer has any assets playing wise, effectively becomes worthless, which increases the risk of no buyer.

Krasner said no body can buy the club until the football creditors are paid in full. Money for Robinson should arrive in next 24 hrs so they can be paid. He said later nothing would be sorted before Monday.

Well we could be down to three bidders as from today
Nixon reporting one bidder pissed of well something like that over sale of kipre and lowe nothing like shooting ourselves in the foot is there
Any interested party knows the position we are in and that players will continue to be sold until a deal is finally struck with a buyer. I suspect this is just Nixon shit stirring again. Lowe and kipre are replaceable. Morsi is not. Now that one, if and when it happens will seriously upset me.

Status
Not open for further replies.