NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should really try and look forward now and look to the takeover and beyond and put the Chinese in the bin. We cant change anything now so lets use this thread to discuss the future.
Just a thought

Difficult to look forward when there may be no future 😕

So supposedly he is the front man for the actual bidder. I think i read that he has a lot of connections in Asia. Not sure how i feel about that.

So supposedly he is the front man for the actual bidder. I think i read that he has a lot of connections in Asia. Not sure how i feel about that.

The fact he was involved at Barnsley and talks about self sustainability means he knows how L1 is and unlike Choi wont be coming in with naive pipe dreams. Choi seemed to believe he could spend 8m on singings and be a prem league side a year later and then when reality set abandoned ship. Ganaye will know there is no quick buck to be made in L1 and if any owners want to have success and make profit they need to play money ball and it's a long term project of gradual building - those are the type of owners we need. So if Ganaye was going to be the owners man on the ground here i think that is a encouraging sign and makes me a lot less uncomfortable with foreign ownership than if it was someone with zero understanding of L1.

Says he has been a good CEO, but he will never be better than JJ for us. He is a fan a Wigan man, his father was a Latic and he knows more about the in and outs of our club than anyone
Loving the club and being a Wigan man does not mean he is instantly good at his job, what about the error in Joffys contract, might not be his fault but if it was, his love for the club didn't rectify it, his diligence in his position would.

Much prefer someone who is good at their job role than being a tic, no offence to anyone involved mind you.

Wouldnt trust any of thr rumours or anyone allegedly interest in taking over my club.
I would trust Jackson as I would trust all you lot on here.
We have been served a massive injustice and its been allowed by the authorities.
It seems to be set in stone now that if you go in admin that is definitely a 12 pt deduction. The appeals panel report read like we were exonerated yet for all the supportive words it was just a line in the sand we had crossed and that was it. Why the rip off merchant we trusted to look at an appeal didnt see this, who knows so do not trust anyone but our own and JJ is that.

Loving the club and being a Wigan man does not mean he is instantly good at his job, what about the error in Joffys contract, might not be his fault but if it was, his love for the club didn't rectify it, his diligence in his position would.

Much prefer someone who is good at their job role than being a tic, no offence to anyone involved mind you.
I heard a lot of Gelhardt's contract error - can you please enlighten me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.