NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 514 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton

Vital 1st Team Regular
If as is being reported the Bahrainis have dropped their offer by 200000 ,could the SC not pay this as part of the deal to have someone involved at board level and let’s get this deal over the line and move forward. This seems a way of getting the deal sorted....am I missing something?
Where is this being reported Charlz ? Haven't seen it myself

Here's a thought,if no one is prepared or willing to pay the 3m asking price why don't the administrators use some of their extortionate 2m fees they are getting for Euxton and the Chippy and give it to the creditors? Then that can be taken off the asking price without a further 15 point deduction.
The answer to my question though is very likely that they won't do that because they are greedy parasites,but I've asked Lisa Nandy/Andy Burnham to put public pressure on them to do so,if it comes to that.

moonay

Vital Champions League
I tell you what though ... it makes Paul Stanley's midweek comments look bloody stupid !

What do you reckon Tree & Crown?

Oh, and Hampton, have a word with your acquaintance.
;)

Coddenchips

Vital Reserves Team
Oh you miserable git. You complain they don't tell you anything. Then they tell you that they spoke to the Bahrainis yesterday who say they are still proceeding with their aim of buying the club. And you still say they haven't said anything.

walgarthjohn

Vital 1st Team Regular
Oh you miserable git. You complain they don't tell you anything. Then they tell you that they spoke to the Bahrainis yesterday who say they are still proceeding with their aim of buying the club. And you still say they haven't said anything.
When they sign on the dotted line. With the 3 million pound. Then we can be happy. How many times have we been down this path.

jocklatic

Vital Squad Member
I can honestly say I was never fishing Jock. I very very rarely do.

I still think Hampton's stance was/is hypocritical given his views on SC comms, (as did you and TB) but I'm happy to leave it as I have with him.

(y)
Not suggesting you were 'fishing' so I probably used the wrong analogy...what I was trying to say was ....you've put time into it, determined to be right and won't let it drop sort of thing....mind you you do like the long long tennis rally type of posts not the quick 'ace' serve type posts where it's just 1 reply 😉.
BTW....nice one with msg to the sclo on another forum, looks like it worked with them putting out an update...

walgarthjohn

Vital 1st Team Regular
So you're unhappy that they've communicated?[/QUOTE
So you're unhappy that they've communicated?
as long as we gett a owner soon lets just hope it gets sorted. There must be some reason. For the hold up. How many times have we been here. There is a problem. Somewhere. As a few buyers. Have got this far. And walk away. There is either. Some money owed that us fans or the supporters club don’t know about. BUT THERE IS. DEFINITELY SOMETHING

Status
Not open for further replies.