NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 511 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this deal been signed yet or have I missed something let’s just wait and see saying they are going to do this and that. Think a lot said this about the Chinese lot. saying how rich they was. And look what happened.
Do you have to live quite so relentlessly in the real world? Everything is going well, best weekend for the club in a long time mate!

Has this deal been signed yet or have I missed something let’s just wait and see saying they are going to do this and that. Think a lot said this about the Chinese lot. saying how rich they was. And look what happened.
I'm with you, I've been optimistic all the way through but won't believe it till I see it, signed sealed and delivered. I couldn't take another disappointment

If the message on Twitter from Talal Mubarak Al Hammad is genuine he is certainly starting off in a most pleasing fashion. You are my sunshine - please be true 😁😁😁

Well, it must be a done deal.

Nixon's been fed stuff direct from the Admins for months, so it looks like they've given him the go ahead to go public.

Also, this probably means that the twitter account is a fake, given it's used the name on Co House, as opposed to Nixon's one with an "i" on the end. (The Co house one for AbdulRahman with "UBO" on the end is wrong too, so it's not a one off).

reet then. if this is a exclusive for the sun newspaper. how much did they pey for it and who got the money.
asking for a frend (called hampton) :cool:

Just done my detective work, this is what I have.

The big red flag for me as that it appears a similar set up to Choi's ownership in that one man owns the club but isn't directly involved with the club's running himself. This worries me as we need an owner with a genuine affection for the club. What's to stop this Al Rahman from pulling his funding and ditching us in two years? Also I haven't been able to find out his personal net worth, so I have no idea how much cash he has to fund us long term or to invest in the club. It is absolutely vital that we hear from this man personally when this takeover is complete, regardless of him not being involved in running the club. As a fanbase we should have smelled a rat regarding Choi long ago, him never once speaking to us, never even attending a match. We were too trusting and can't let that happen again.

Now the green flag. The British team put together looks very good with all bases covered. Brannigan will be chief executive and that Markham looks ideal for a director of football type role with his stats/analytics expertise. Surely these people wouldn't link up with Al Rahmann if he wasn't a serious operator! I just don't want to us get in a situation down the line where the British group get left high and dry by Al Rahman like Choi did with Royle/Jackson.

We'll won't know until it's too late, I just pray with every fibre of my being that we have people with a clear plan of how to take this club forward on and off the pitch, with funds to keep the club stable financially long term but also to invest in us off the pitch to improve the football operation from academy up to first team. Finally that we have people that are committed, fighters and aren't willing to dump this club on it's arse if things don't go the way they want after two-three years of ownership.

Just done my detective work, this is what I have.

The big red flag for me as that it appears a similar set up to Choi's ownership in that one man owns the club but isn't directly involved with the club's running himself. This worries me as we need an owner with a genuine affection for the club. What's to stop this Al Rahman from pulling his funding and ditching us in two years? Also I haven't been able to find out his personal net worth, so I have no idea how much cash he has to fund us long term or to invest in the club. It is absolutely vital that we hear from this man personally when this takeover is complete, regardless of him not being involved in running the club. As a fanbase we should have smelled a rat regarding Choi long ago, him never once speaking to us, never even attending a match. We were too trusting and can't let that happen again.

Now the green flag. The British team put together looks very good with all bases covered. Brannigan will be chief executive and that Markham looks ideal for a director of football type role with his stats/analytics expertise. Surely these people wouldn't link up with Al Rahmann if he wasn't a serious operator! I just don't want to us get in a situation down the line where the British group get left high and dry by Al Rahman like Choi did with Royle/Jackson.

We'll won't know until it's too late, I just pray with every fibre of my being that we have people with a clear plan of how to take this club forward on and off the pitch, with funds to keep the club stable financially long term but also to invest in us off the pitch to improve the football operation from academy up to first team. Finally that we have people that are committed, fighters and aren't willing to dump this club on it's arse if things don't go the way they want after two-three years of ownership.

FFS mate, give it a rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.