NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 510 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So .... you are then accusing them of financial malpractise.

Make your mind up.
My mind is made up, no need for the condescension - I am stating that within the rules around claiming business expenses the admins spend money which will inevitably be recharged to the club and paid for from incoming revenue including your tv subs or club shop purchases.
You know - as in any business....!

I see our Latics Internet Delving Stars ( LIDS for short) are already starting their detective work on our potential new owners...nice one 😉. Maybe we could get them altogether & hire them out to other clubs to check out current / potential owners so instead of the CID we have the LID...:gent::computer:

My mind is made up, no need for the condescension - I am stating that within the rules around claiming business expenses the admins spend money which will inevitably be recharged to the club and paid for from incoming revenue including your tv subs or club shop purchases.
You know - as in any business....!

I don't think I was condescending in any way mate. I was simply trying to understand your position,

First you said you didn't think they were creaming things off, and then you imply that you do believe they're doing exactly that.

Just looking for consistency mate, that's all.

If you believe for one minute that any external professional advisor / consultant in any business sphere would include expenses / mileage reclaim, accommodation and entertaining on behalf of a client as part of their fees you've never been one 😉

If you believe for one minute that any external professional advisor / consultant in any business sphere would include expenses / mileage reclaim, accommodation and entertaining on behalf of a client as part of their fees you've never been one 😉

I've been in may situations where in some instances expenses were directly chargeable to a customer, and others where they specifically weren't. I've never been an Administrator though.

Regardless, without us fans buying merchandise and TV passes, who's to say we'd have got through this?

Apologies if I missed something Carter, where have you seen the link between Abdul rahman Al jasmi and WAFC ?

Abdulrahman Mohamed Al-Jasmi is his full name. Listed under 'persons of significant control' on the Companies House page. Search that name on google and you'll find all sorts of big money stuff.. Or at least I just did!

Abdulrahman Mohamed Al-Jasmi is his full name. Listed under 'persons of significant control' on the Companies House page. Search that name on google and you'll find all sorts of big money stuff.. Or at least I just did!
Thanks Hudds, found it now (y)

Pre season friendly against Europa Point FC anyone ?

I have just been to Robin Park Leisure Center for my covid vaccination and noticed a number of Bedouin Tents set up outside the DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.