NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 509 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you didn't accuse them of it, but as that's what it would take for them to reap any benefit, I thought I'd say it ....... just to show how ridiculous it sounds.

I'm not criticising anyone for doing as they see fit .... just wanted to make sure we weren't spreading disinformation.

I wasn’t spreading disinformation, I said I wouldn’t be relying on their word. There has been plenty of ridiculous over the last 8 or so months, so I doubt if they’d done this it would make the top of the list. I think the bigger issue here is that they are appointed by a court and I (and many others) are at a point were i don’t trust a word that comes out of their mouth. The reputational damage they’ve suffered is all self inflicted.

Rumour mal brannighan could be new chairman if Bahrain group successful
Former Sheffield utd and derby exec
Also I think he had a club up in Scotland but not sure

He's been around a bit.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwij48T7lp7vAhVTTsAKHRS-AwcQFjAAegQIARAD&url=https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mal-brannigan-02a38211&usg=AOvVaw1cC4PJQ8Xk1DNP9T17T-Ed

• During Mal's time with Dundee United he was absolutely outstanding to deal with. He bought a much needed air of professionalism to our partnership and got under the skin of our business to fully understand our goals. I cannot speak highly enough of him. And I know his team felt the same. An absolute gentleman with an excellent business brain.​

• Mal is a man of many talents, honest, sincere, dedicated & will deliver what he states. Most of all a good family man, I would love to have him on my team in Australia.​

It's all the same thing though isn't it !
It's all under the juristriction of the admins
The club wouldn't be scrabbling for money if these feckers had got anywhere near market value for anything.
Not suggesting they are creaming anything off at all - they've done that elsewhere as above.
It's a statement of fact that the day to day running of cash into and out of the club rests with Stanley, the MiA Krasner (though sure he's still billing) and the other non descript muppet.
It's absolutely nothing remotely like the same thing.

Yes of course, they could and should have got more money in from player sales. However, they didn't.

With no match day sales possible, it was important for the club to make revenue from whatever source it could. Match passes and shop sales were the main two sources.

If you're not suggesting they're creaming anything off, then why even bring up that the revenue comes under their control? It's irrelevant. It's club finances. Full stop.

I wasn’t spreading disinformation, I said I wouldn’t be relying on their word. There has been plenty of ridiculous over the last 8 or so months, so I doubt if they’d done this it would make the top of the list. I think the bigger issue here is that they are appointed by a court and I (and many others) are at a point were i don’t trust a word that comes out of their mouth. The reputational damage they’ve suffered is all self inflicted.
Sorry mate, the "disinformation" comment was more aimed at Hampton.

Of course the Admins are in control of all club finances, but unless they're doing summat illegal, then they (as Admins) don't/can't see any benefit ....... except as "the club".

Even better without Rugby markings on our pitch.
If I owned a football club, and a bloody big field that was only played on less than once a week, I'd be looking to maximise my income as much as possible.

Hiring the stadium and pitch to another user makes a bucketload of sense.

Ignoring them would be bloody stupid.

Last edited:

Of course the Admins are in control of all club finances, but unless they're doing summat illegal, then they (as Admins) don't/can't see any benefit ....... except as "the club".

Fair enough. It’s just a sorry state of affairs that they are currently custodians of our club and yet their word cannot be relied on.

Fair enough. It’s just a sorry state of affairs that they are currently custodians of our club and yet their word cannot be relied on.

I agree ....... re their word.

The way they manage statutory accounting transactions and procedures is another thing completely.

Just for a change.......

If you are happy with the admins being in control of any of your hard earned coin crack on.
Are you certain this money once paid into the club doesn't exit the club as part of an expenses claim for a business lunch with a tyre kicking prospective buyer in Alderley Edge ?

Just for a change.......

If you are happy with the admins being in control of any of your hard earned coin crack on.
Are you certain this money once paid into the club doesn't exit the club as part of an expenses claim for a business lunch with a tyre kicking prospective buyer in Alderley Edge ?

Yes.

The football club isn't selling itself. Begbies are. Their expenses aren't paid by the club.

Filtering money out of the club would be illegal.

So our new owner will be Abdulrahman Aljasmi Ubo?

His correspondence address is in Gibraltar, isn't that where a lot of gambling companies set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.