NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 486 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me educate you, NASA = Newtown And Surrounding Areas, Pemberton, Worsley Hall, Norley Hall, Marsh Green.

DELTEG was a mob made up of Worsley Mesnes, Goose Green, Poolstock, Marus Bridge.

Both sets of areas are either side of Alexandra Park, God knows how they got DELTAG for a name though.
Tks pal 🤣 The NASA one is hilarious 👍
My money would have been on NASA 😉

The first conversation I had with LN about our situation was before anything official was put together, the one I were I went into detail about the feud was after it had been touched on by others in meetings, she had not had the depth of feeling explained to her by anyone and asked me and others about it, so that says to me she was seeking wider knowledge about our history as to understand our hopes and needs, as I said she isn't a football or rugby fan so why should she have known, most people in Wigan don't either.

Was this conversation before 7th July?

Bollocks.

Where are the other MPs that represent this borough, why are they not fighting our corner, never heard a squeak from the two tory mps or the Labour one for makerfield.
I know Yvonne Forvargue MP for Makerfield and her and LN came to an agreement that LN would front the support as she is a higher profile politician. YF will support her with anything needed.

Tks pal 🤣 The NASA one is hilarious 👍
My money would have been on NASA 😉

And you would be right, most of them were big Latics fans everyone knew them, i remember them going to away games in white bib and brace decorators overalls and Doc Martin boots, Latics scarves tied to each wrist.

I know Yvonne Forvargue MP for Makerfield and her and LN came to an agreement that LN would front the support as she is a higher profile politician. YF will support her with anything needed.
I didn't know that Kenny, but good to hear, wonder if the tories in leigh or Bolton West did the same, but once again a Labour mp gets the stick and is accussed of ulterior motives because they get involved and try to help.

I didn't know that Kenny, but good to hear, wonder if the tories in leigh or Bolton West did the same, but once again a Labour mp gets the stick and is accussed of ulterior motives because they get involved and try to help.

Yvonne Favage or whatever her name is , is without doubt the worst MP this area has ever had...the invisible woman has nowt on her. She's also very fortunate the Brexit vote split the Tory vote or Makerfield would now be Tory as well.

Nobody in Hindley has ever seen her and she is a shite MP.

Newtown And Surrounding Areas.... grew up with that crew
Grew up in Newtown and spent half my childhood and teen years in Alexandra Park (which was known to all locals as Robin Park)....Glad to say these mass brawls probably came along after I left Newtown ...40 years ago tomorrow when I got wed.
Mind you today I saw one of the former NASA crew I know reasonably well who was known to get involved in a bit of the strife that occurred at Latics away matches back in the day !

Grew up in Newtown and spent half my childhood and teen years in Alexandra Park (which was known to all locals as Robin Park)....Glad to say these mass brawls probably came along after I left Newtown ...40 years ago tomorrow when I got wed.
Mind you today I saw one of the former NASA crew I know reasonably well who was known to get involved in a bit of the strife that occurred at Latics away matches back in the day !

I was going to write Robin Park but that could have confused a few on here, who did you see today? I'll bet i know him or at least heard of him.

Yvonne Favage or whatever her name is , is without doubt the worst MP this area has ever had...the invisible woman has nowt on her. She's also very fortunate the Brexit vote split the Tory vote or Makerfield would now be Tory as well.

Nobody in Hindley has ever seen her and she is a shite MP.
Yeah she was my mp till recently she is dreadful she has only put one tweet about latics since it began and you never see her talking about anything or making a case for anything in public. 90% of her constituents would not be able to point her out in a line up. I rate nandy as a politician but I don't rate fovargue.

I was going to write Robin Park but that could have confused a few on here, who did you see today? I'll bet i know him or at least heard of him.

Well I don’t want to ‘out him’ on here....him being a peaceable family man these past 30 years 😄.....but he was off Worsley Hall .....(belting fellow by the way)

I am old enough to remember the 'Goon squad' and can remember a few faces and still see some at games with their zimmer frames.
I don't think I am giving too much away with outing a hoolie, but one name that has stuck with me over the years is -- The Moose, or just Moose.

I am old enough to remember the 'Goon squad' and can remember a few faces and still see some at games with their zimmer frames.
I don't think I am giving too much away with outing a hoolie, but one name that has stuck with me over the years is -- The Moose, or just Moose.
Know him very well

Just wandering if Bahrain group are stalling a little bit now
I know it can take a while with solicitors but does seem the other group is catching up
According to nixon

Know him very well
Used to be a few of us knocked about together from mid 70s and still see some now at games or in town
Sadly some now not with us
One character a great friend now gone but never forgotten
Little Eric Gordon was a class act

Just wandering if Bahrain group are stalling a little bit now
I know it can take a while with solicitors but does seem the other group is catching up
According to nixon
I hope not but it seems like we have been through this so many times. As in a new name comes in they seem to be serious and then their intrest just seems to cool of a d we are back to square one. This is why I wasn't someone who was praying for the Spanish bid to fall through and for them to turn out to be idiots. Because I knew we would end up right back where we was. Which we have done ad the bidders who where apparently desperate to step in all went away after a couple of weeks. It seriously gets depressing after a while.

Used to be a few of us knocked about together from mid 70s and still see some now at games or in town
Sadly some now not with us
One character a great friend now gone but never forgotten
Little Eric Gordon was a class act

Was he the Eric Gordon from Beech Hill Bicky?

Status
Not open for further replies.