NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 327 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing left of any value in the club is the academy and its staff. Any new owner with half an ounce of sense can see that therefore it would be financial suicide to underfund it. Maybe they are not prepared to invest heavily in the transfer market or on stadium upgrades but I can not see any investor ignoring the potential of the academy and its graduates.

(Walgarth)John often asks, "why would anyone want to buy us", and the only answer I've given is that we have a potential little gold mine with our academy.

I know the rumours about the Spanish intentions to run down the academy (which is in total contradiction to their stated aims), but however much I might concede there's no smoke with out fire, it just doesn't make sense.

If you're looking to buy a club, why on earth would you intend to cut off the element of it which, at worst, will hopefully provide half the first XI going forward, and at best, will fund the progression of the club into the Championship ....... and maybe beyond. (......and nope......... the only grapes to have passed my lips were in my fruit salad after tea !).
Hope the grapes weren't sour,
like the Admins at yesterday's match.

Just seen that, it was in response to a tweet saying they’ve had 5 previous cash flow forecasts rejected. He didn’t deny that was the case. As I’ve previously said they intend to invest the bare minimum in the club so it’s little wonder they keep getting rejected. Yet some are still salivating over the Spanish judging by some of the replies to the initial tweeter. Barmy.
As I've just said to "Donnie Page" via private message.
If your source is 100% legit, There's nothing stopping you or him going to the press anonymously, to flush them out.

Imagine being in possession of such true information, then sitting back and doing nothing...

It doesn't seem like whatever has bothered the SC and Nandy has made it's way to Nixon and if it was a deal breaking issues I imagine it would have. So seems likely the Spanish deal will be passed this week.

They will immediately need to make big decisions and show their level of commitment to funding - so we'll likely get a decent indication of what to expect quite quickly.

It doesn't seem like whatever has bothered the SC and Nandy has made it's way to Nixon
It's not made it's way to the wider supporter base either. 😡
Unless of course there wasn't anything bothering SC or Nandy apart from them being A.N.Others pocket ?
Sad thing is if the fans had not been kept in the dark most of this could have been avoided.
Not sure where Burnham's up to with it - he's been MiA for quiet a while 😉

It's not made it's way to the wider supporter base either. 😡
Unless of course there wasn't anything bothering SC or Nandy apart from them being A.N.Others pocket ?
Sad thing is if the fans had not been kept in the dark most of this could have been avoided.
Not sure where Burnham's up to with it - he's been MiA for quiet a while 😉
Burnham might have seen what was going on with nandy being a certain persons puppet
And thought im not getting involved with that

Can’t really believe some of our fans. Only one really interested in buying us and some are slagging them off. I never thought they had loads of money they have said this from day one Wish people would get this in there heads. If this frampton bloke wanted us he would get us. No matter what any one says. In every walk of life money talks.
Look at the poll

Some person on twitter called Phil getting a ton of shit on twitter for calling out the bid. I mean it's all a wait and see now. Nobody batted an eye when pies sent the email about Yeung earlier this year, and my complete lack of trust with the admin is 0 after the way they conducting the club, especially after comments by Andy yesterday.

One positive is I do feel the EFL will make the right decision Thursday anyway. And we can get some bodies in January. And them parasites out the club.

Some person on twitter called Phil getting a ton of shit on twitter for calling out the bid. I mean it's all a wait and see now. Nobody batted an eye when pies sent the email about Yeung earlier this year, and my complete lack of trust with the admin is 0 after the way they conducting the club, especially after comments by Andy yesterday.

One positive is I do feel the EFL will make the right decision Thursday anyway. And we can get some bodies in January. And them parasites out the club.
Bodies will be there from the start. Don't forget they own another club with squad players in need of match time.

As far as I can see the Spanish came in very late in the process, they made a bid it was accepted and they put their money where their mouth was and left a “substantial deposit” and agreed to bankroll the club from October until they took over !.

This mess has been dragging on all over the summer and these other interested parties have had ample time to get the info off the administrators and put a bid in !.

But they just hung back, watching all our assets get sold and wanted to pick us up for a song !

They left it too late - fuck em !

Can’t really believe some of our fans. Only one really interested in buying us and some are slagging them off. I never thought they had loads of money they have said this from day one Wish people would get this in there heads. If this frampton bloke wanted us he would get us. No matter what any one says. In every walk of life money talks.
"Them"? It's him.

Sorry to be pedantic, it just winds me up. :LOL:
Bodies will be there from the start. Don't forget they own another club with squad players in need of match time.
You're sadly mistaken if you think that any Leganes players will be coming over here. Brexit has put paid to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.