New t.v dates announced,time to act! | Vital Football

New t.v dates announced,time to act!

Rytoon

Vital Squad Member
Now the fixtures for Newcastle's home games have been released and with plenty of time to try and arrange a total boycott of one of the games, the Wolves game looks perfect.
All the usual attendees can watch it at home or boost the local economy and watch it in some bar in Newcastle or wherever.
Alternatively if they really need their fix,they could go in at halftime.
A partial boycott would have little effect.

This could be the chance to make jabba regret his two finger antics & humiliate him nationally.
I'm not holding my breath but the opportunities there.
Time to mobilise & stand up!

Dont hold your breath kidda.
Am not holding my breath,gobsmacked that a region that marched from Jarrow sits by & takes it,meanwhile some tory dancer tells us that austerity's over & no dots have been joined,fkn shameless.

Am not holding my breath,gobsmacked that a region that marched from Jarrow sits by & takes it,meanwhile some tory dancer tells us that austerity's over & no dots have been joined,fkn shameless.

That upsets me more than anything, that a once proud people sit and take this, I'll tell you now that if this scumbag had bought one of the Manchester or Liverpool clubs he'd have been hounded out by now, I have no real desire to sit next to these photo taking, replica shirt wearing self proclaimed 'loyal' supporters. They've no fucking idea what support even means.

I think we have to accept that there is still probably 25-30K that go PK, were once part of our chosen family. The rest are cuckoos, I accept.

And whilst we also have to accept that this wouldn’t happen in Manchester (United) or Liverpool and that the support has been pretty feckless in doing something (till now), those clubs would also have had the full support of the FA and Premier League (and in Liverpool’s case the judiciary - see Gillette/Hicks) whereas Newcastle would never get that cos - well, its Newcastle, and they don’t care.

Aye, the bigger stadium really hasn't done us any favours, as you say, there's 15'000 + who've really no interest in football, it's not in their blood, it's a sky fan generation thing, they have season tickets so they can tell people they have season tickets and post their pictures on social media. I remember Fergusons mancs visiting the new 50'000 ground for the first time and him saying, 'It's some atmosphere, you have to be good to come and get something at this place.' Years later sadly you don't , it's a like a library and I reckon you'll struggle to think of a top flight team who hasn't taken 3 points at St James' over the last few years. It's light years away from that 36'000 who created so much noise that Barcelona were completely shell shocked.

This is why you’d think the 30K would put up more of a fight. Surely, deep down, they miss us?! Together we were unstoppable. UNITED! UNITED!!

The cuckoos on the other hand, represent the modern day fan you allude to. Passion (and by definition vociferous support) comes from pride in your area/city and your representatives on the pitch before you. I doubt many of these sky super fans (I just love football) sitting in replica shirts from Ashley stuffing their faces with crisps and pop whilst worrying about getting a mobile signal, have much pride in themselves let alone anything else.

Last edited:
You wouldnt want to be standing next to the current ‘fans’ away to Millwall on a wet Wednesday night thats for sure

This is why you’d think the 30K would put up more of a fight. Surely, deep down, they miss us?! Together we were unstoppable. UNITED! UNITED!!

The cuckoos on the other hand, represent the modern day fan you allude to. Passion (and by definition vociferous support) comes from pride in your area/city and your representatives on the pitch before you. I doubt many of these sky super fans (I just love football) sitting in replica shirts from Ashley stuffing their faces with crisps and pop whilst worrying about getting a mobile signal, have much pride in themselves let alone anything else.

Ahh Barca - what a fucking game that was, atmosphere was electric. That's when big teams were shit scared to come to St James Park, it was a fortress. Man Utd 5-0 was another one, made all the more sweeter being the exact starting 11 that lost the charity shield. And watching Cuntona spit his dummy out.

**** or not,his grandfather lived in a cave,worth a read.
No wonder he Kung fu'd the palace fkn moron.