New Strip | Vital Football

New Strip

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Released tomorrow.
The snippets look like a normal tangerine home kit but the away kit looks to have a tangerine cross on it. I thought it could be quarters but the more I looked I'm inclined to say cross.Screenshot_20180729-084404_Twitter.jpg

A cross would be interesting. I'm not a shirt wearer to be honest but I might this season if there is ownership change

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to reveal its new home kit and official principal sponsor ahead of the new campaign getting underway, with BetSid agreeing a three-year deal.
The partnership with BetSid, which will see branding on the front and back of first-team and replica adult shirts, plus back of the shorts, comes as part of the local, independent bookmaking chain’s ongoing commitment to supporting sport in West Lancashire. Further branding will also feature around Bloomfield Road and on the official match-day programme.
Paul Kirkby, Managing Director of the BetSid Group, said: “Our partnership with Blackpool FC comes at an exciting time for the business, as we launch a full online betting platform, taking our leading prices and customer services to a wider national audience.
“Blackpool provides us with a great opportunity to showcase our quality proposition and reach new audiences, offering punters across the country access to our winning formula that has proved so successful here in Lancashire.”
Blackpool FC Chairwoman Natalie Christopher added: “On behalf of the club I would like to welcome BetSid on board and thank them for their support of the team.
“I would also like to take this opportunity to wish them every success with the launch of their new online platform.
“We now look forward to building a strong relationship and hopefully starting the season with a good performance from the team at Wycombe on Saturday.”
BetSid is just one part of the wider Rigby Organisation, founded by Lancashire entrepreneur Simon Rigby. It makes up part of a wider hospitality division that also incorporates a luxury hotel chain, restaurants and major events at Preston Guild Hall. The group also includes major energy, property and care divisions, covering everything from community and social care to renewable energy.
Also within the wider Rigby Organisation sits Bonds Ice Cream, which is to sponsor all junior replica kits for the next three seasons.
Since 1947 Bonds has been making delicious homemade dairy ice cream. Renowned for using a traditional recipe handed down through the family, comprising of only the best fresh ingredients for naturally delicious flavour – it is easy to understand why generation after generation have returned to Bonds for their ice cream treats for more than 70 years!
An iconic brand, originating from and still producing and selling ice cream in Elswick, you can now also find Bonds Ice Cream Parlour and Coffee Shop in Preston at The Guild Hall, as well as in Kirkham.
The new Blackpool home kit, plus newly-sponsored away kit, will go on sale from 9am tomorrow (Tuesday, 31 July).
Adult replica shirts are priced at £40, while the shorts and socks can be purchased at £15 and £8, respectively.
Junior supporters receive a replica shirt for FREE, simply by becoming a member of Young Seasiders. A membership for the official junior supporters’ club costs £15 and also entitles those under the age of 11 to attend league matches at Bloomfield Road with a paying adult/senior for free. A stand-alone junior shirt is priced at £30, if purchased separately.

Pics at OS

Large