New strip for 21/22 season | Vital Football

New strip for 21/22 season

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
Bloody hell, it has been asked a few times how SDU can continuously ruin black and white stripes. Yet here we are again.

Another abomination that makes the players look like vicars with a giant number 4 on their chests.

Attachments

• 79CBDD25-7E31-4CD6-AA1D-25D6BCFF9916.jpeg
    79CBDD25-7E31-4CD6-AA1D-25D6BCFF9916.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 10
Awful . To think, some fucker's been paid to design that. Why not just run a competition for supporters to design it ? Couldn't be any worse than that shitfest .

When we changed sponsor midseason in the 80's was it from Greenall to Blue Star? You got the new logo and then ask ya Ma to 'iron on' to your top :grinning:

When we changed sponsor midseason in the 80's was it from Greenall to Blue Star? You got the new logo and then ask ya Ma to 'iron on' to your top :grinning:

Think it was 91-92 the barcode strip, three sponsors Greenalls to Blue Star and McEwan's Lager .

I haven't seen what the quality is like, and that sponsor has an awful logo, putting aside the ethics of advertising a betting firm across my chest. But get rid of the sponsor, I like it. About time we had something a bit different. I still won't buy it, but it's not a bad effort imo.

Whilst Ashley is obviously not part of the design team, irrespective of who the brand is, as we all know, he has the final say on everything. Therefore, one could assume that he’s seen this and thought it was the bee’s knees and signed off on it.

Yeah, billionaire retailer and football club owner has signed off on a product he thinks will sell. Just as Britain's greatest ever tennis player, 3 time Slam and double Olympic champion, is happy for his Collection to be produced by the same supplier.

The design of the stripes is subjective, some hated the "barcode" design, some thought it iconic. Each to their own.

What's amusing is you playing the victim and saying certain posters disagree with anything you say just because it's you.

Have you ever liked a strip since 2007? Or do you hate on everything because Big Bad Mike is still the owner, no matter what?

I think that irony may have been lost on you 😅