New Stadium Construction Webcam | Page 5 | Vital Football

New Stadium Construction Webcam

herringthorpe - 31/5/2012 12:14 PM

:2: - I never knew that was the loser sign - I thought it was a 'ah ah' sort of sign

I never knew either Caz! :10:

It's got a big smile :2: so I thought it was a "good" emoticon to use! :26:

I used to be the same with all this lol and pmsl stuff. People used to use it and I hadn't got a clue what it meant. There are still a few I don't understand. Found out today what WUM stood for (wind up merchant).

I haven't heard that one, Dazza.
It was actually TV who taught me all the LOL etc

The grass is looking very green today!

MILLER NEZ - 31/5/2012 1:04 PM

TheVillager - 30/5/2012 10:15 PM

MILLER NEZ - 30/5/2012 2:07 AM

TheVillager - 28/5/2012 4:41 PM

Looking good!!!

Who took this photo, Villager ?

I've not seen that one before! :2:

I acquired it on Facebook Nez when it was sent to me so thought I would share it on here as Dazza had asked for an update........don't really appreciate the 'LOSER' emoticon when I was trying to help.................. :5:

:21: I never knew that it meant "loser" either!

I thought that it was more of an O.K. type sign, hence the big smile on the face!

Oh well, you live and learn I suppose!

Anyway, I do apologise Villager, but no offense was meant on my part!

I've used that "emoticon" loads of times to other users on here and no-ones ever said owt, so I automatically thought it was alright!

I will NOT be using it again from now on, unless I think that someone's a "loser!". :21:

Also Sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick Nez......must have had a long day at work...........onwards and upwards!!!!

It seems to be working at the moment (touch wood)!

Here's the latest image! :35:

f9i8k.jpg

Attachments

• webcam 11th june .jpg
    webcam 11th june .jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
I don't think that I would've been one of the moaners Caz, because I've also been a bit worried about the pitch, and whether it will be "established" enough for when we play on it!

I know from experience that if it gets wear and tear too early that it comes out easy because the roots aren't far enough into the ground!

Lets just hope that it thickens up sufficiently to withstand a bad Winter, because we were lucky last season with the weather being fairly mild throughout, and I've got a feeling that we won't be so lucky this time around!

Anyway, it's not our problem, but it's always nice to see a good pitch, and of course for the players to play good football on, and hopefully we'll have good players to do just that! :35:

Doesn't look fantastic considering we have had some ideal weather with plenty of moisture and sunshine.

I think it's the first time anyone has tried to grow grass down there!

I'm just going to sit back and pretend all is going to be OK

A look at the East (family) Stand ...

Attachments

• new york east (family) stand 8th june .jpg
    new york east (family) stand 8th june .jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0