New Stadium Construction Webcam | Vital Football

New Stadium Construction Webcam

TheVillager

Vital 1st Team Regular
Can be viewed now via the link.........refreshed every 5 mins.

http://www.gmiconstructiongroup.co.uk/rufcwebcam

herringthorpe - 14/8/2011 8:19 PM

Ok, this has been up since Thursday and I can't see any difference since then! Have they downed tools!!!

LOL Caz, Rome wasn't built in a day you know :17:

I'm sure that you will see a difference as the weeks/months pass and not just days!!!

I think they should put some of those flowers that shut up in the dark and open in the daylight around - at least its something to look at!

I was expecting to see diggers and trucks and things!

herringthorpe - 15/8/2011 6:26 PM

I think they should put some of those flowers that shut up in the dark and open in the daylight around - at least its something to look at!

I was expecting to see diggers and trucks and things!

I assume we now have missed the first lot of trucks and diggers if the raising of the land is now done (don't know if it is BTW).......

Next will probably be the stadium itself and surrounding area taking shape (hopefully)

Oooo, this webcam has had a mention on local teletext today, are we suddenly getting noticed???

Things happening today on the site - having worked at two places that were being built I saw a lot of those brown things that are on the webcam - not a clue what they are mind!

I was told last night, by an Owls fan sat behind me (along with the Blades fans and Chesterfield fan - who, btw, hates their new ground!) that his firm have the job of putting the new roof on our new stadium at the cost of £1.2m